Temple Emanu-El (Miami Beach, Florida)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Location||1701 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, Florida, United States|
|Rite||Nusach Ashkenaz & Sephardi|
|Leadership||Rabbi: Marc Philippe de Roca
President: Jerry Jacobs
- Phillip Frost, Miami entrepreneur, pharmaceutical mogul, and philanthropist
- Tony Goldman, Miami real estate developer
- Itai De Roca, Miami Nonprofit Co-Founder
- Harold Rosen, lawyer and politician, Mayor of Miami Beach (1974–1977)
- "The History of Temple Emanu-El". Temple Emanu-El. Retrieved 29 August 2013.
- Vassolo, Martin (2018-01-17). "Harold Rosen, former Miami Beach mayor who helped rid city of rent control, dies at 92". Miami Herald. Archived from the original on 2018-01-18. Retrieved 2018-02-11.
|This article about a synagogue or other Jewish place of worship in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|