|Traded as||TSX: TPH|
|Headquarters||2600 Seven Evergreen Pl, Winnipeg, Canada|
Temple Hotels Inc. is an open-ended real estate investment trust that owns hotels on the Canadian Prairies and Far North. Most of the company's hotels are located in the Fort McMurray area. Originally established as an Income Trust under the name Temple Real Estate Investment Trust, the company plans to convert to a corporation under the name Temple Hotels Inc,,
Temple REIT owns the following properties:
- Best Western Wayside Inn & Suites in Lloydminster
- Clearwater Suite Hotel in Fort McMurray
- Clearwater Residence Hotel - Timberlea in Fort McMurray
- Franklin Suite Hotel in Fort McMurray
- Holiday Inn Express in Sherwood Park
- Hilton Garden Inn - West Edmonton in Edmonton
- Merit Hotel & Suites in Fort McMurray
- Nomad Hotel & Suites in Fort McMurray
- Radisson Hotel & Suites in Fort McMurray
- Sheraton Red Deer in Red Deer
- Vantage Inn and Suites in Fort McMurray
- British Columbia
- Inn at the Quay in New Westminster
- Northwest Territories
- Chateau Nova and Chateau Nova Suites in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
References and footnotes
- "Company Snapshot". Financial Post. Retrieved 2011-12-03.
- "TTemple REIT to convert to corporate structure". Globe and Mail. Aug 28, 2012. Retrieved 2012-10-25.
- "Temple REIT Our Hotels". Temple REIT. Retrieved 2012-08-21.
- "Sherwood Park Press Release" (PDF).
- "TETemple REIT buys 50 per cent stake in Holiday Inn South for $5.5M". Winnipeg Free Press. 2012-11-22. Retrieved 2012-11-24.
- "Temple Hotels Inc. completes acquisition of Holiday Inn Express in Ottawa West". Canadian News Wire. Oct 9, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-20.
- "Regina's iconic Hotel Saskatchewan sold for $32.8M". CBC Television. Feb 19, 2014. Retrieved 2014-03-01.
- "TEMPLE REIT ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF SASKATOON INN & CONFERENCE CENTRE LOCATED ADJACENT TO SASKATOON AIRPORT" (PDF). Temple REIT. October 15, 2012. Retrieved 2012-10-25.
- "TTemple REIT purchases Saskatoon Inn for $37.15M". The StarPhoenix. October 16, 2012. Retrieved 2012-10-25.