Tenali revenue division
|Tenali revenue division|
|Number of mandals||18|
|Revenue Divisional Officer||G.Narasimha Rao|
Tenali revenue division (or Tenali division) is an administrative division in the Guntur district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is one of the 4 revenue divisions in the district with 18 mandals under its administration. The division has 4 municipalities in its limits, including the divisional headquarters of Tenali city.
The mandals administered under the revenue division are:
|Mandals||Amarthaluru, Bapatla, Bhattiprolu, Chebrolu, Cherukupalle H/O Arumbaka, Duggirala, Kakumanu, Karlapalem, Kollipara, Kolluru, Nagaram, Nizampatnam, Pittalavanipalem, Ponnur, Repalle, Tenali, Tsunduru, Vemuru|
- List of revenue divisions in Andhra Pradesh
- Narasaraopet revenue division
- Guntur revenue division
- Gurazala revenue division
- "Adminsistrative divisions of Guntur district" (PDF). guntur.nic.in. Retrieved 26 May 2014.
- "New Gurazala revenue division created". The Hindu. Gurazala (Guntur District). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 17 January 2015.
- "District Census Handbook - Guntur" (PDF). Census of India. pp. 14–15. Retrieved 18 January 2015.
- "Urban Local Bodies". Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration - Government of Andhra Pradesh. National Informatics Centre. Archived from the original on 11 February 2015. Retrieved 13 February 2015.
- "Fire engulfs 100 huts, leaves 400 homeless in Guntur". Deccan Chronicle. Guntur. 6 July 2015. Retrieved 16 March 2016.
|This article about a location in Guntur district, Andhra Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|