From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tenant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tenant may refer to:
- An occupier of a leasehold estate
- Tenement (law), the holder of a legal interest in real estate
- A group of users who share a common access to a software system, see multitenancy
- Tenant farmer
- Anchor tenant or anchor store, one of the larger stores in a shopping mall
- The Tenant, 1976 Roman Polanski film
- The Tenants (2005 film), 2005 film drama starring Dylan McDermott and Snoop Dogg
- The Tenants (band), from Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tenant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.