Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tenant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tenant may refer to:
- An occupier of a leasehold estate
- Tenement (law), the holder of a legal interest in real estate
- A group of users who share a common access to a software system, see multitenancy
- Tenant farmer,
- Anchor tenant or anchor store, one of the larger stores in a shopping mall
- The Tenant, 1976 Roman Polanski film
- The Tenant (1957 film), a 1957 Spanish drama film
- The Tenant (novel), a novel by Roland Topor
- The Tenants (2005 film), 2005 film drama starring Dylan McDermott and Snoop Dogg
- The Tenants (band), from Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia
- Tenant (Office 365), a unit of Microsoft Office 365 subscription service
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tenant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.