(Redirected from Tendencies)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tendencies or tendency in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tendency or tendencies may refer to:
- Bleeding tendency, an unusual susceptibility to bleeding
- Central tendency, a central or typical value for a probability distribution
- Seasonal tendencies, a qualities of economic phenomena that appear to be related to the calendar
- Suicidal Tendencies, a thrash metal band
- Suicidal Tendencies (album), the band's eponymous debut album
- "Tendencies", a song by Hollywood Undead on the 2011 album American Tragedy
- Tendency film, a name given to socially conscious, left-leaning films produced in Japan during the 1920s and 1930s
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tendency.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.