From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tendencies or tendency in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tendency or tendencies may refer to:
- Bleeding tendency, an unusual susceptibility to bleeding
- Central tendency, a central or typical value for a probability distribution
- Multi-tendency, a type of political organization structure
- Seasonal tendencies, a qualities of economic phenomena that appear to be related to the calendar
- Suicidal Tendencies, a thrash metal band
- Suicidal Tendencies (album), the band's eponymous debut album
- "Tendencies", a song by Hollywood Undead on the 2011 album American Tragedy
- Tendency film, a name given to socially conscious, left-leaning films produced in Japan during the 1920s and 1930s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tendency.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.