Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tenderfoot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tenderfoot or The Tenderfoot may refer to:
- One of the ranks in the Boy Scouts of America
- A guest at a guest ranch, also known as a "dude"
- "Tenderfoot", a song by Tom Morgan on the Lemonheads album Car Button Cloth
- The Tenderfoot (play), a 1904 play
- The Tenderfoot (1917 film), a 1917 American film starring and directed by William Duncan
- The Tenderfoot (1919 film), a 1919 American comedy film starring and directed by Marcel Perez
- The Tenderfoot (film), a 1932 film starring Joe E. Brown
- Alternate title of The Dude Goes West, a 1948 comedy Western film featuring Eddie Albert
- The Tenderfoot (miniseries), a 1964 television miniseries
- The Tenderfoot (band), a British band
- Alternate title of Bushwhacked (film), a 1995 film starring Daniel Stern
- Tenderfoot Mountain, a mountain in Colorado
- Le Pied-tendre (translation: The Tenderfoot), a 1968 French comic
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tenderfoot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.