Teneriffe ferry wharf
|Location||Commercial Road, Teneriffe|
|Owned by||Brisbane City Council|
|Operated by||Transdev Brisbane Ferries|
|Fare zone||go card 1|
|Rebuilt||11 January 2012|
Teneriffe ferry wharf is located on the northern side of the Brisbane River serving the Brisbane suburb of Teneriffe in Queensland, Australia. It is served by Transdev Brisbane Ferries' CityCat service and a cross-river service to Bulimba.
In July 2011, construction began on a new wharf adjacent to the existing one with pontoons for two CityCats and waiting area with seating for 50 people. The old wharf was removed. The new terminal opened on 11 January 2012, with services commencing on 23 January 2012.
- Teneriffe wharf timetable TransLink
- "CityCat timetable" (PDF). Transdev. Retrieved 21 December 2018.
- "Bulimba-Teneriffe cross river timetable" (PDF). Transdev. pp. 5–8. Retrieved 21 December 2018.
- List: CityCat, CityFerry terminal damage Brisbane Times 20 January 2011
- CityCat service set for fast return Brisbane Times 1 February 2011
- CityCat and CityFerry services Brisbane City Council
- Bretts Wharf ferry terminal upgrade Brisbane City Council
- CityCats to call Teneriffe home Brisbane Times 19 July 2011
- Teneriffe CityCat Terminal construction Brisbane City Council
- New CityCat, bus services to begin Brisbane Times 23 January 2012
- Media related to Teneriffe ferry wharf at Wikimedia Commons