(Redirected from Tenets)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tenet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tenet is one of the principles on which a belief or theory is based.
Tenet may also refer to:
- Tenet (theological), described under Dogma
- Tenet (band), a Canadian heavy metal band
- TENET (ensemble), an American early music ensemble
- Tenet Healthcare, a hospital holding company
- George Tenet (born 1953), Former CIA Director
- TENET (network), the Tertiary Education and Research Network of South Africa, a South African computer network
- The tenet in the Sator Square
- Tenet (film), an upcoming 2020 film directed by Christopher Nolan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tenet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.