From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tenets)
|Look up tenet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tenet is one of the principles on which a belief or theory is based.
Tenet may also refer to:
- Tenet (theological), described under Dogma
- Tenet (band), a Canadian heavy metal band
- Tenet Healthcare, a hospital holding company
- Tennet people, an ethnic group in South Sudan
- George Tenet (born 1953), Former CIA Director
- TENET (ensemble), a New York based early music ensemble
- TENET (network), the Tertiary Education and Research Network of South Africa, a South African computer network
- The TENET in the Sator Square
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tenet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.