From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tengen may refer to:
- Tengen (Go), the center point on a Go board, and the name of a Go competition in Japan
- Tengen (city), a city in Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Tengen (company), a defunct video game publisher and developer
- Tengen (era), the Japanese era name for the years 978–983
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, a 2007 anime series by Gainax
- Tian yuan shu, in Japanese tengenjutsu (天元術), a method of algebra in Chinese and Japanese mathematics
- Tengenjutsu (fortune telling) (天源術), a Japanese fortune telling method
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tengen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.