Tengiz, or Tengis is a Turco-Mongol word meaning sea.
It may refer to:
- Tengiz Field - oil field in Kazakhstan
- Tengiz Lake - lake in Kazakhstan
- Tengiz, Atyrau, Kazakhstan
- Kingdom of Tengiz, a medieval kingdom based near the Caspian Sea
- Tengizi Islands (also Tengiz Islands), an island chain sited within Lake Tengiz
- Tengis River, a river in Mongolia.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.