Tengrari is a village in Minapur Block in Muzaffarpur district of Bihar State, India. It belongs to Tirhut Division. It is located 26 km north of the Muzaffarpur district headquarters, 8 km from Minapur, and 91 km from the state capital, Patna. It is surrounded by Gandak and Bagmati rivers. Most of the people in this village are farmers. This village, as well as the rest of Muzaffarpur district, is famous for its Lichee trees, which grow litchis fruit. Tengrari has a small shopping market.
Tengrari's Pin code is 843128 and the postal head office is in Minapur.
Ghosaut (4 km), Rani Khaira Urf Banua (5 km), Belahi Lachhi (5 km), Raghai (6 km), and Harka Man Shahi (6 km) are the villages near to Tengrari. Tengrari is surrounded by Kanti Block towards the south, Tariyani Block towards the north, Motipur Block towards the west, Mehsi Block towards west.
Demographics of Tengrari
Maithili is the local language.
Nariyar Railway Station and Piprahan (halt) Railway Station are the railway stations very close to Tengrari. Ram Dayalu Nagr Railway Station (near to Muzaffarpur) and Muzaffarpur Jn Railway Station (near to Muzaffarpur) are reachable by nearby towns.
Nearby Muzaffarpur towns have road connectivity to Tengrari.
- Ram Sita Mandir
Colleges near Tengrari
- Ramjanki College (Address : Jajuar. badipokhar.ramjanki Religious Place)
- Alliance Industrial Training Centre (Address : Holding No 152, near Banaras Bank Chowk, pakki Sarai, muzaffarpur Bihar)
- North Bihar Institute Of Technology (Address : N.h.-- 28. B.b. Goni; Muzaffarpurbihar—842001)
- Muzaffarpur Institute Of Technology, muzaffarpur (Address : Mit Muzaffarpurpo—mit)
- Vaishali Institute Of Business & Rural Management (Address : Narayanpur Anant Rd; Nearby Mithanpura Chowk; Ramna; Muzaffarpur; Bihar)
Schools in Tengrari
- R.K.S.D. High School (Address : tengrari, minapur, muzaffarpur, Bihar. PIN- 843128, Post - Minapur)