Teniente Jorge Henrich Arauz Airport
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Teniente Jorge Henrich Arauz Airport|
|Elevation AMSL||509 ft / 155 m|
Teniente Jorge Henrich Arauz Airport is the main airport and gateway to the Bolivian section of the Amazon basin.
Airlines and destinations
Accidents and incidents
- On 19 April 1968, Douglas VC-47D CP-734 of Lloyd Aéreo Boliviano crashed on take-off.
- On 1 February 2008, Boeing 727 CP-2429 of Lloyd Aéreo Boliviano landed 4.2 km short of the runway due to fuel exhaustion.
- On 6 September 2011. Aerocon Flight 238, operated by Swearingen SA.227BC Metroliner III CP-2548 crashed on approach, killing eight of the nine people on board.
- Airport information for TDD at Great Circle Mapper.
- Google Maps - Trinidad
- Landings.com - Trinidad
- Trinidad VOR
- Trinidad NDB
- October 2014, Timetable, (spanish) http://www.ecojet.bo/reservas-y-servicios
- "CP-734 Accident description". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 24 July 2011.
- "Accident Description". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 14 April 2015.
- OpenStreetMap - Trinidad
- OurAirports - Trinidad
- SkyVector - Trinidad
- Airport information for Trinidad Airport at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Accident history for Trinidad at Aviation Safety Network
- Current weather for Trinidad at NOAA/NWS
|This Bolivia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an airport in Bolivia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|