From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tennessee (song))
|Look up Tennessee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tennessee is a state in the United States of America.
Tennessee may also refer to:
Civil war armies
- Army of Tennessee, the Confederate army named after the state of Tennessee
- Army of the Tennessee, the Union army named after the Tennessee River
- CSS Tennessee, three ships of the Confederate Navy
- USS Tennessee, four ships of the United States Navy
- Tennessee Records, a record label
- "Tennessee" (Arrested Development song)
- "Tennessee" (Bob Sinclar song)
- "Tennessee" (Modern Skirts song)
- "Tennessee" (Kiiara song)
- Ernest Jennings Ford, country and western musician known as "Tennessee Ernie Ford"
- Tennessee (film)
- Tennessee Williams, a playwright
- Tennessee Ernie Ford, a singer and actor
- University of Tennessee
- Tennessee Volunteers, this school's athletic program
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tennessee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.