Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Tennis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tennis is a racquet sport played on a ground court.
Tennis may also refer to:
- Beach Tennis
- Paddle Tennis
- Padel Tennis
- Real Tennis
- Soft Tennis
- Squash Tennis
- Table Tennis (also called ping-pong)
- Turbo Tennis
- Cary Tennis, an American author and advice columnist for Salon.com
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Tennis (1981 video game), Activision's Tennis video game
- Tennis (1984 video game), Nintendo's Tennis video game
- Tennis (paper game)
- Tennis (album), an album by Chris Rea
- Tennis (band), a husband/wife group consisting of Patrick Riley and Alaina Moore
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- Sneakers, also known as tennis shoes
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tennis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.