From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Tenno or tenno in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tennō (天皇) is a Japanese word for the Emperor of Japan.
Tenno may also refer to:
- Tenno, Trentino, a municipality in Italy
- Tennō, Akita, a town in Japan
- Seiichiro Tenno, the scientist of Japan.
- Hayden Tenno, the antiheroic protagonist of the 2008 video game Dark Sector
- The name given to player-controlled characters as a whole in the video game Warframe; Also jokingly referred to as "Space-Ninjas."
- Tianhuang, Chinese for the characters 天皇
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tenno.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.