From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Tenor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Tenor is a type of classical male singing voice whose vocal range is higher than bass and lower than alto
Tenor can also refer to:
- Tenor is the name given in Change ringing to the bell with the lowest pitch.
- Tenor is another name for the recitation tone of a Gregorian chant.
- Tenor (linguistics) refers to the relationship between participants in a discourse.
- Tenor (finance) refers to the time-to-maturity of a bond.
- A Tenor Saxophone is often colloquially referred to as a Tenor.
- Multi-Tenor Drums are often referred to as Tenors.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.