Tensou Sentai Goseiger
|Tensou Sentai Goseiger|
The opening title card for Tensou Sentai Goseiger
|Voices of||Katsuyuki Konishi|
|Narrated by||Ikuya Sawaki|
|Opening theme||"Tensou Sentai Goseiger" by NoB (Project.R)|
|Country of origin||Japan|
|No. of episodes||50 (list of episodes)|
|Running time||24–25 minutes|
|Original network||TV Asahi|
|Original release||February 14, 2010 –|
February 6, 2011
|Preceded by||Samurai Sentai Shinkenger|
|Followed by||Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger|
Tensou Sentai Goseiger (天装戦隊ゴセイジャー Tensō Sentai Goseijā, [Note 1][Note 2]) is the title of Toei Company's 34th entry in its long-running Super Sentai Japanese tokusatsu metaseries. It follows an angelic motif as well as a trading card theme. It joined Kamen Rider W as a program featured in TV Asahi's Super Hero Time programming block, until the premiere of Kamen Rider OOO. The series ties in with the arcade game Super Sentai Battle: Dice-O, with the characters using cards resembling Carddass cards used in the game to transform and access various weapons, similar to the concept of Kamen Rider Decade and its link to Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride. Its footage was used for the 2013 Power Rangers series Power Rangers Megaforce.
The cast and characters were revealed at an event at Tokyo Dome City on January 30 and 31, 2010. The protagonists also had a cameo appearance in the film, Samurai Sentai Shinkenger vs. Go-onger: GinmakuBang!!.
Tensou Sentai Goseiger premiered in South Korea in July 2011 as Power Rangers Miracle Force. A June 2012 press release has revealed that the 2013 series, Power Rangers Megaforce, would adapt Goseiger (to the extent of re-using the names Gosei and Warstar).
The phrase "Descent!" (降臨! Kōrin!) is utilized in the promotional materials for the series.
- 1 Story
- 2 Characters
- 3 Episodes
- 4 Films
- 5 Special DVD
- 6 V-Cinema
- 7 Cast
- 8 Songs
- 9 Notes
- 10 References
- 11 External links
Unknown to the people of Earth, there is a branch of humanity called the "Gosei Angels" (護星天使 Gosei Tenshi) whose mission is to protect the Earth. When the Earth is targeted by an evil alien invasion force called Warstar, they destroy the Heaven's Tower (天の塔 Ten no Tō), the bridge between the Earth and the Gosei World, home of the Gosei Angels, to keep them from interfering. However, five apprentice Gosei Angels are on Earth at the time and, while finding a way to return home, they become the Goseigers to stop Warstar. But soon after, the monstrous Yuumajuu emerge from their slumber and the Goseigers receive aid from a special being called Gosei Knight who once fought against the Yuumajuu in the past. But even after they defeat the Yuumajuu, the evil robotic Matrintis Empire rises to take over the Earth with the data acquired from the last two groups. Once they are defeated, the Goseigers face their greatest enemy in the one who has been manipulating the other groups from the very beginning: a rogue Gosei Angel who took their mission to protect the Earth to a dangerous extreme by planning to destroy all life and recreate the world in his image.
The Goseigers are members of the Gosei Angels (護星天使 Gosei Tenshi), humans born with mysterious powers who 10,000 years ago moved to the Gosei World (護星界 Goseikai) so as not to cause trouble for regular humans. Using the Heaven's Tower as a bridge between the dimensions, the Gosei Angels made it their mission to protect Earth. However, when the Heaven's Tower is destroyed, only five trainee Gosei Angels are left on the Earth to complete this mission. The Goseigers are assisted by Nozomu Amachi, the only normal human who knows about them, and the robot Datas sent by the Gosei World's leading figure Master Head.
- Alata/Gosei Red (アラタ／ゴセイレッド Arata/Gosei Reddo, )
- Alata is the young and naïve member of the Skick Tribe. He is Eri's childhood friend.
- Eri/Gosei Pink (エリ／ゴセイピンク Eri/Gosei Pinku, )
- Eri is the motherly and optimistic Goseiger who is a member of the Skick Tribe.
- Agri/Gosei Black (アグリ／ゴセイブラック Aguri/Gosei Burakku, )
- Aguri is a hot-blooded warrior of the Landick Tribe who acts cool. He is Moune's older brother.
- Moune/Gosei Yellow (モネ／ゴセイイエロー Mone/Gosei Ierō, )
- Moune is the youngest member of the Goseigers and is a very straightforward member of the Landick Tribe.
- Hyde/Gosei Blue (ハイド／ゴセイブルー Haido/Gosei Burū, )
- Hyde is the oldest of the Goseigers and the only member of the Seaick Tribe on the team; his Seaick teammate Magis died before the beginning of the series.
- Gosei Knight (ゴセイナイト Gosei Naito)
- Gosei Knight is not a Gosei Angel, but the Groundion Headder who has been given powers from the Earth to protect it from the Yuumajuu.
There are three sets of antagonists in Tensou Sentai Goseiger, collectively referred to as the Evil Spirits (悪しき魂 Ashiki Tamashii). Though all three have different origins and background, the groups use the Bibi Soldiers and Bibi Bugs provided by Brajira, who poses as a member of each group in a different form depending on the group. Their names are modifications of various American films.
The Universal Annihilation Army Warstar (宇宙虐滅軍団ウォースター Uchū Gyakumetsu Gundan Wōsutā) are the insectoid alien antagonists of the first sixteen episodes of the series who invade the Earth to use up all of its natural resources. Before their invasion of Earth, they realized that the Gosei Angels would be trouble for them, so they took out the Heaven's Tower in a pre-emptive strike.
The Earth Condemnation Group Yuumajuu (地球犠獄集団 幽魔獣 Chikyū Gigoku Shūdan Yūmajū) are the invertebrate-like monstrous antagonists that first appear in epic 17 before being defeated in epic 32. After being freed from their ten thousand year imprisonment, they return to corrupt the Earth to their liking.
The Machine Onslaught Empire Matrintis (機械禦鏖帝国マトリンティス Kikai Gyoō Teikoku Matorintisu) are the marine life-themed mechanized antagonists that first appear in epic 33 before being defeated in epic 44. After studying the failures of Warstar and the Yuumajuu, Matrintis seeks to use this knowledge to overwhelm the Goseigers in order to enslave the human race.
Brajira of the Messiah (救星主のブラジラ Kyūseishu no Burajira) is the series antagonist and final enemy, a mysterious Gosei Angel who turned evil and faced the Goseigers as Warstar's Buredoran of the Comet before joining the Yuumajuu as Buredoran of the Chupacabra and then later drafted into Matrintis as Buredo-RUN of the Cyborg. Once revealing his true form, Brajira uses his personal Gosei Headders, the Dark Headders, to fight the Goseigers while enacting his scheme to destroy the world and remake it in his own image as its Messiah.
Each episode of Tensou Sentai Goseiger is referred to as an "epic" (エピック epikku).
|Epic #||Title||Writer||Original airdate|
|1||"The Gosei Angels Descend"|
Transcription: "Gosei Tenshi, Kōrin" (Japanese: 護星天使、降臨)
|Michiko Yokote||February 14, 2010|
|2||"The Fantastic Goseigers"|
Transcription: "Fantasutikku Goseijā" (Japanese: ファンタスティック・ゴセイジャー)
|Michiko Yokote||February 21, 2010|
|3||"Landick Power Divided"|
Transcription: "Randikku Pawā, Bunretsu" (Japanese: ランディックパワー、分裂)
|Michiko Yokote||February 28, 2010|
|4||"Play the Angel's Song"|
Transcription: "Hibike, Tenshi no Uta" (Japanese: 響け、天使の歌)
|Michiko Yokote||March 7, 2010|
Transcription: "Majikaru Haido" (Japanese: マジカル・ハイド)
|Naruhisa Arakawa||March 14, 2010|
|6||"The Breakout Goseigers"|
Transcription: "Bureikuauto Goseijā" (Japanese: ブレイクアウト・ゴセイジャー)
|Naruhisa Arakawa||March 21, 2010|
|7||"Protect the Land!"|
Transcription: "Daichi o Mamore!" (Japanese: 大地を護れ！)
|Akatsuki Yamatoya||March 28, 2010|
|8||"Out of Control Gosei Power"|
Transcription: "Gosei Pawā, Bōsō" (Japanese: ゴセイパワー、暴走)
|Akatsuki Yamatoya||April 4, 2010|
Transcription: "Gatcha Gosei Gāruzu" (Japanese: ガッチャ☆ゴセイガールズ)
|Michiko Yokote||April 11, 2010|
Transcription: "Haido no Aibō" (Japanese: ハイドの相棒)
|Michiko Yokote||April 18, 2010|
|11||"Spark, Landick Power"|
Transcription: "Supāku Randikku Pawā" (Japanese: スパーク・ランディックパワー)
|Naruhisa Arakawa||April 25, 2010|
|12||"The Miraculous Gosei Headder Great Assembly"|
Transcription: "Mirakuru Gosei Heddā Daishūgō" (Japanese: ミラクル・ゴセイヘッダー大集合)
|Naruhisa Arakawa||May 2, 2010|
|13||"Run! The Mystic Runner"|
Transcription: "Hashire! Misutikku Rannā" (Japanese: 走れ！ミスティックランナー)
|Akatsuki Yamatoya||May 9, 2010|
|14||"Birth of the Ultimate Tag Team!"|
Transcription: "Saikyō Taggu Tanjō!" (Japanese: 最強タッグ誕生！)
|Akatsuki Yamatoya||May 16, 2010|
|15||"Countdown! The Life of the Earth"|
Transcription: "Kauntodaun! Hoshi no Inochi" (Japanese: カウントダウン！地球の命)
|Michiko Yokote||May 23, 2010|
Transcription: "Dainamikku Arata" (Japanese: ダイナミックアラタ)
|Michiko Yokote||May 30, 2010|
|17||"A New Enemy! The Yuumajuu"|
Transcription: "Aratana Teki! Yūmajū" (Japanese: 新たな敵！幽魔獣)
|Naruhisa Arakawa||June 6, 2010|
|18||"The Earth Purifying Knight of Destiny"|
Transcription: "Hoshi o Kiyomeru Shukumei no Kishi" (Japanese: 地球を浄める宿命の騎士)
|Naruhisa Arakawa||June 13, 2010|
|19||"Gosei Knight Will Not Allow It"|
Transcription: "Gosei Naito wa Yurusanai" (Japanese: ゴセイナイトは許さない)
|Saburo Yatsude||June 20, 2010|
|20||"Fall In Love Goseigers"|
Transcription: "Fōrin Rabu Goseijā" (Japanese: フォーリンラブ・ゴセイジャー)
|Kento Shimoyama||June 27, 2010|
Transcription: "Ereganto Eri" (Japanese: エレガント・エリ)
|Michiko Yokote||July 4, 2010|
|22||"Over the Rainbow"|
Transcription: "Ōbā Za Reinbō" (Japanese: オーバー・ザ・レインボー)
|Michiko Yokote||July 18, 2010|
Transcription: "Moero! Goseijā" (Japanese: 燃えろ！ゴセイジャー)
|Naruhisa Arakawa||July 25, 2010|
|24||"The Miracle Attack Goseigers"|
Transcription: "Mirakuru Atakku Goseijā" (Japanese: ミラクルアタック・ゴセイジャー)
|Naruhisa Arakawa||August 1, 2010|
Transcription: "Nosutarujikku Mone" (Japanese: ノスタルジック・モネ)
|Kento Shimoyama||August 8, 2010|
|26||"The Laughing Gosei Angels"|
Transcription: "Gosei Tenshi, Bakushō!" (Japanese: 護星天使、爆笑！)
|Kento Shimoyama||August 15, 2010|
|27||"Wake Up Agri!"|
Transcription: "Mezamero, Aguri!" (Japanese: 目覚めろ、アグリ！)
|Michiko Yokote||August 22, 2010|
|28||"A Father's Treasure"|
Transcription: "Otōsan no Takaramono" (Japanese: おとうさんの宝物)
|Michiko Yokote||August 29, 2010|
|29||"The Goseigers are Sealed!"|
Transcription: "Goseijā o Fūin seyo!" (Japanese: ゴセイジャーを封印せよ！)
|Michiko Yokote||September 5, 2010|
Transcription: "Romantikku Eri" (Japanese: ロマンティック・エリ)
|Junko Kōmura||September 12, 2010|
|31||"Never Give Up, Goseigers!"|
Transcription: "Nebā Gibu Appu! Goseijā" (Japanese: ネバーギブアップ！ゴセイジャー)
|Naruhisa Arakawa||September 19, 2010|
|32||"Perform the Ultimate Miracle!"|
Transcription: "Kyūkyoku no Kiseki o Okose!" (Japanese: 究極の奇跡を起こせ！)
|Naruhisa Arakawa||September 26, 2010|
|33||"The Dreadful Matrintis Empire"|
Transcription: "Kyōfu no Matorintisu Teikoku" (Japanese: 恐怖のマトリンティス帝国)
|Saburo Yatsude||October 3, 2010|
|34||"Gosei Knight Justice"|
Transcription: "Gosei Naito Jasutisu" (Japanese: ゴセイナイト・ジャスティス)
|Michiko Yokote||October 10, 2010|
|35||"Find the Perfect Leader!"|
Transcription: "Pāfekuto Rīdā o Sagase!" (Japanese: パーフェクトリーダーを探せ！)
|Junko Kōmura||October 17, 2010|
Transcription: "Hashire, Aguri!" (Japanese: 走れ、アグリ！)
|Daisuke Ishibashi||October 24, 2010|
Transcription: "Ekisaito Mone" (Japanese: エキサイト・モネ)
|Michiko Yokote||October 31, 2010|
|38||"Alice vs. Gosei Knight"|
Transcription: "Arisu Bāsasu Gosei Naito" (Japanese: アリスVSゴセイナイト)
|Michiko Yokote||November 7, 2010|
Transcription: "Epikku Zero" (Japanese: エピック･ゼロ)
|Michiko Yokote||November 14, 2010|
Transcription: "Sutorongu Arata" (Japanese: ストロング・アラタ)
|Michiko Yokote||November 21, 2010|
|41||"Exploding Bonds of Friendship!"|
Transcription: "Bakuhatsu! Nakama no Kizuna" (Japanese: 爆発！仲間の絆)
|Kento Shimoyama||November 28, 2010|
Transcription: "Jōnetsu Teki Haido" (Japanese: 情熱的ハイド)
|Junko Kōmura||December 5, 2010|
|43||"The Empire's All-Out Attack"|
Transcription: "Teikoku Sōkōgeki" (Japanese: 帝国総攻撃)
|Kento Shimoyama||December 12, 2010|
|44||"The Ultimate Final Battle"|
Transcription: "Kyūkyoku no Saishū Kessen" (Japanese: 究極の最終決戦)
|Kento Shimoyama||December 19, 2010|
|45||"The Messiah is Born"|
Transcription: "Kyūseishu, Tanjō" (Japanese: 救星主、誕生)
|Michiko Yokote||December 26, 2010|
|46||"Gosei Knight is Targeted"|
Transcription: "Nerawareta Gosei Naito" (Japanese: 狙われたゴセイナイト)
|Michiko Yokote||January 9, 2011|
|47||"The Trap of the Earth Salvation Plan"|
Transcription: "Chikyū Kyūsei Keikaku no Wana" (Japanese: 地球救星計画の罠)
|Michiko Yokote||January 16, 2011|
|48||"The Fighting Gosei Power"|
Transcription: "Tatakau Gosei Pawā" (Japanese: 闘うゴセイパワー)
|Michiko Yokote||January 23, 2011|
|49||"Fight Towards the Future"|
Transcription: "Mirai e no Tatakai" (Japanese: 未来への戦い)
|Michiko Yokote||January 30, 2011|
|50||"Protecting the Planet is an Angel's Duty"|
Transcription: "Hoshi o Mamoru wa Tenshi no Shimei" (Japanese: 地球を護るは天使の使命)
|Michiko Yokote||February 6, 2011|
In addition to the protagonists' debut in Samurai Sentai Shinkenger vs. Go-onger: GinmakuBang!!, Goseiger has had three theatrical releases where they are the primary characters.
Epic on the Movie
Tensou Sentai Goseiger: Epic on the Movie (天装戦隊ゴセイジャー エピックON THEムービー Tensō Sentai Goseijā Epikku On Za Mūbī) was released on August 7, 2010, double-billed with the Kamen Rider W film Forever: A to Z/The Gaia Memories of Fate. The story of the film concerns the return of Warstar and two meteorites heading for Earth, with many other natural disasters taking place. The events of the movie take place between Epic 23 and 24.
Goseiger vs. Shinkenger
The film Tensou Sentai Goseiger vs. Shinkenger: Epic on Ginmaku (天装戦隊ゴセイジャーVSシンケンジャー エピック on 銀幕 Tensō Sentai Goseijā tai Shinkenjā Epikku on Ginmaku) was released in theaters on January 22, 2011, featuring a crossover between the Goseiger and Shinkenger casts and characters. The heroes of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger also make a cameo appearance in the film. The events of the movie take place between Epic 32 and 33.
Super Sentai 35th anniversary film
Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle (ゴーカイジャー ゴセイジャー スーパー戦隊199ヒーロー 大決戦 Gōkaijā Goseijā Sūpā Sentai Hyakukyūjūkyū Hīrō Daikessen) is the film commemorating the 35th anniversary of the Super Sentai Series. The film primarily featured the casts of Goseiger and Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, among the 199 total heroes from the Super Sentai series to appear. The film was originally scheduled for release on May 21, 2011. However, due to the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami, filming was affected and the film's release was postponed to June 11.
Super Hero Taisen
Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen (仮面ライダー×スーパー戦隊 スーパーヒーロー大戦 Kamen Raidā × Sūpā Sentai: Sūpā Hīrō Taisen) is a film which features a crossover between the characters of the Super Sentai and Kamen Rider Series. The protagonists of Gokaiger and Kamen Rider Decade are featured, as well as those of Kamen Rider Fourze, Kamen Rider OOO, and Go-Busters. Yudai Chiba reprise his role voicing Gosei Red in the film.
Tensou Sentai Goseiger: Special Epic - New Hero Descent! (天装戦隊ゴセイジャーSpecial Epic ニューヒーロー降臨! Tensō Sentai Goseijā: Supesharu Epikku ~Nyū Hīrō Korin~) is a special DVD.
Tensou Sentai Goseiger Returns: Last Epic - The Gosei Angels are National Idols!? (帰ってきた天装戦隊ゴセイジャー last epic ～護星天使が国民的アイドルに？！～ Kaettekita Tensō Sentai Goseijā: Rasuto Epikku ~Gosei Tenshi ga Kokuminteki Aidoru ni?!~) is a V-Cinema release for Goseiger, serving as a little epilogue for the series. The direct-to-video film also features Mayuko Iwasa (岩佐 真悠子 Iwasa Mayuko) in a guest starring role. Come Back! Tensou Sentai Goseiger became available for rental on June 10, 2011, and for sale on June 21, 2011. The events of the movie take place after the final episode of the series.
- Alata (アラタ Arata): Yudai Chiba (千葉 雄大 Chiba Yūdai)
- Eri (エリ): Rika Sato (さとう 里香 Satō Rika)
- Agri (アグリ Aguri): Kyousuke Hamao (浜尾 京介 Hamao Kyōsuke)
- Moune (モネ Mone): Mikiho Niwa (にわ みきほ Niwa Mikiho)
- Hyde (ハイド Haido): Kento Ono (小野 健斗 Ono Kento)
- Nozomu Amachi (天知 望 Amachi Nozomu): Sakuya Nakamura (中村 咲哉 Nakamura Sakuya)
- Professor Shuichirou Amachi (天知 秀一郎博士 Amachi Shūichirō-hakase): Louis Yamada LIII (山田ルイ53世 Yamada Rui Gojūsan-sei)
- Gosei Knight (ゴセイナイト Gosei Naito)/Groundion Headder (グランディオンヘッダー Gurandion Heddā): Katsuyuki Konishi (小西 克幸 Konishi Katsuyuki, Voice)
- Datas (データス Dētasu): Kōki Miyata (宮田 幸季 Miyata Kōki, Voice)
- Great King Monsu Doreiku (大王モンス・ドレイク Daiō Monsu Doreiku): Shōzō Iizuka (飯塚 昭三 Iizuka Shōzō, Voice)
- Dereputa of the Meteor (流星のデレプタ Ryūsei no Dereputa): Rikiya Koyama (小山 力也 Koyama Rikiya, Voice)
- Brajira of the Messiah (救星主のブラジラ Kyūseishu no Burajira)/Buredoran of the Comet (彗星のブレドラン Suisei no Buredoran)/Bredoran of the Chupacabra (チュパカブラの武（ブ）レドラン Chupakabura no Buredoran)/Bred-RUN of the Cyborg (サイボーグのブレドRUN Saibōgu no Buredoran): Nobuo Tobita (飛田 展男 Tobita Nobuo, Voice)
- Makuin of the Blob (ブロブの膜（マク）イン Burobu no Makuin): Chafurin (茶風林 Chafūrin, Voice)
- Kinggon of the Bigfoot (ビッグフットの筋（キン）グゴン Biggufutto no Kingugon): Kosuke Takaguchi (高口 公介 Takaguchi Kōsuke, Voice)
- Robogorg of the 10-sai (10（テン）サイのロボゴーグ Tensai no Robogōgu): Jūrōta Kosugi (小杉 十郎太 Kosugi Jūrōta, Voice)
- Metal-A of the Agent (エージェントのメタルA（アリス） Ējento no Metaru Arisu): Marina Inoue (井上 麻里奈 Inoue Marina, Voice)
- Narration, Master Head (マスターヘッド Masutā Heddo), Tensouder (テンソウダー Tensōdā): Ikuya Sawaki (沢木 郁也 Sawaki Ikuya, Voice)
- Jotaro (丈太郎 Jōtarō, 7): Tetsu Watanabe (渡辺 哲 Watanabe Tetsu)
- Magis (マジス Majisu, 10): Yousuke Itou (伊藤 陽佑 Itō Yōsuke)
- Himself (10): Sakana-kun (さかなクン)
- Satoshi Tamura (田村 聡 Tamura Satoshi, 19): Teruaki Ogawa (小川 輝晃 Ogawa Teruaki)
- Kyoko Tamura (田村 今日子 Tamura Kyōko, 19): Satomi Hirose (広瀬 仁美 Hirose Satomi)
- Moune's Mother (25): Maiko Itō (いとう まい子 Itō Maiko)
- Opening theme
- "Tensou Sentai Goseiger" (天装戦隊ゴセイジャー Tensō Sentai Goseijā)
- Ending theme
- "Gotcha☆Goseiger" (ガッチャ☆ゴセイジャー Gatcha Goseijā)
- "Gotcha☆Goseiger TYPE 2 REMIX" (ガッチャ☆ゴセイジャー TYPE 2 REMIX Gatcha Goseijā Taipu Tsū Rimikkusu)
- Lyrics: Shoko Fujibayashi
- Composition: Takafumi Iwasaki
- Arrangement: Project.R (Kenichiro Ōishi)
- Artist: Hideyuki Takahashi
- Episodes: 8 - 11, 13, 14, 17 - 21, 23 - 27, 29, 30, 32 & 34 - 38
- "Gotcha☆Goseiger (TYPE 2 Gosei Angel Version)" (ガッチャ☆ゴセイジャー（TYPE2護星天使ヴァージョン） Gatcha Goseijā (Taipu Tsū Gosei Tenshi Vājon))
- Lyrics: Shoko Fujibayashi
- Composition: Takafumi Iwasaki
- Arrangement: Project.R (Kenichiro Ōishi)
- Artist: Goseigers & Hideyuki Takahashi
- Episodes: 42 & 44 - 47
A single containing the opening theme, first ending theme, their karaoke variations, as well as two image songs, was released on March 17, 2010. A music video for the opening theme featuring NoB and Gosei Red was recorded and put on YouTube by Columbia Music Entertainment. In its first week of release, the single reached #6 on the Oricon Weekly Charts.
- "Tensou" (天装 Tensō) is literally translated as "Celestial Armament".
- Goseiger (ゴセイジャー Goseijā) is a portmanteau of the Japanese words for "Guard" (護 Go), "Star" (星 Sei) and "Ranger" (レンジャー Renjā). The kanji Goseija (護星者, Planet Guardians) is also featured in the series logo, located underneath the actual title.
- Hyper Hobby, February 2010
- "スーパー戦隊シリーズ・新番組特別プレミア発表会 降臨！ 天装戦隊ゴセイジャー｜イベントウェブ｜テレビ朝日" [Super Sentai series · New program special premiere presentation advent! Tensou Sentai Goseiger]. tv-asahi.co.jp (in Japanese). Archived from the original on December 29, 2009. Retrieved 2009-12-29.
- "侍戦隊シンケンジャー 第四十七幕 絆｜東映［テレビ］" [The 47th Curtain Bond]. toei.co.jp (in Japanese). 2010-01-17. Retrieved 2010-01-18.
- "Saban Brands' Power Rangers Megaforce to Premiere on Nickelodeon in Early 2013". virtualpressoffice.com (Press release). Saban Brands. Archived from the original on 2012-06-23. Retrieved May 21, 2018.
- Hyper Hobby, March 2010
- Toei Hero Max vol.32
- Tokusatsu Newtype, March 2010
- Hero Vision #35
- "劇場版 仮面ライダーW／天装戦隊ゴセイジャー THE MOVIE | 東映［映画］". Retrieved 2010-05-05.
- "仮面ライダーW（ダブル） FOREVER AtoZ 運命のガイアメモリ＆天装戦隊ゴセイジャー エピックON THEムービー". Retrieved 2010-05-21.
- "歴代スーパー戦隊、全35組199ヒーローが一同に結集！ : 映画ニュース - 映画.com". 2011-02-05. Retrieved 2011-02-05.
- "スーパー戦隊 35作記念作品（仮題） 東映［映画］". Retrieved 2011-01-19.
- "映画『ゴーカイジャー ゴセイジャー スーパー戦隊199ヒーロー大決戦』公開延期のお知らせ". Archived from the original on 2011-03-18. Retrieved 2011-03-16.
- "あけましておめでとうございます｜千葉雄大オフィシャルブログ「パステルカラーな日常」Powered by Ameba". Retrieved 2010-01-01.
- "さとう里香 公式ブログ/地球を護ります。 - GREE". Retrieved 2010-01-01.
- "あけましておめでとうございます♪(^o^ゞ｜浜尾京介 オフィシャルブログ 『マオの日々ロク』". Retrieved 2010-01-01.
- "2010年にわみきほ。｜キャナァーリ倶楽部オフィシャルブログPowered by Ameba". Retrieved 2010-01-02.
- "Amazon.co.jp： 天装戦隊ゴセイジャー 完全限定ゴセイカードセット: 高橋秀幸(Project.R),高取ヒデアキ(Project.R) NoB(Project.R), NoB(Project.R), 高橋秀幸(Project.R), 高取ヒデアキ(Project.R): 音楽". Retrieved 2010-02-09.
- "YouTube - 天装戦隊ゴセイジャー主題歌 歌/NoB(Project.R)". 2010-02-12. Retrieved 2010-02-14.