|Look up tenth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tenth may refer to:
- 10th, the ordinal form of the number ten
- ⅒ or 1/10, a fraction, one part of a unit divided equally into ten parts. It is written 0.1 in decimal notation.
- 1/10 of any unit of measurement, in particular:
- The note, ten scale degrees from the root (current note, in a chord)
- Tenth (The Marshall Tucker Band album), the tenth album by The Marshall Tucker Band
- .1 (EP)
- The Tenth, a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books
- Tenth (country subdivision), a geographic division used in the former American Province of West Jersey
- The Talented Tenth, a leadership class of African Americans in the early 20th century
- Tenth Island, Tasmania
- 1/10 (disambiguation)
- Tenth Amendment to the United States Constitution
- Double Tenth (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Tenth"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tenth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.