|Look up tenth or ⅒ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tenth may refer to:
- 10th, the ordinal form of the number ten
- ⅒ or 1/10, a fraction, one part of a unit divided equally into ten parts. It is written 0.1 in decimal notation.
- The note ten scale degrees from the root (current note, in a chord)
- Tenth (The Marshall Tucker Band album)
- 10 (number)
- Tenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution
- Tenth Island, Tasmania
- Tenth Presbyterian Church
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tenth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.