Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tenth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tenth may refer to:
- 10th, the ordinal form of the number ten
- ⅒ or 1/10, a fraction, one part of a unit divided equally into ten parts. It is written 0.1 in decimal notation.
- 1/10 of any unit of measurement, in particular:
- The note, ten scale degrees from the root (current note, in a chord)
- Tenth (The Marshall Tucker Band album), the tenth album by The Marshall Tucker Band
- .1 (EP)
- The Tenth, a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books
- Tenth (country subdivision), a geographic division used in the former American Province of West Jersey
- The Talented Tenth, a leadership class of African Americans in the early 20th century
- Tenth Island, Tasmania
- 1/10 (disambiguation)
- Tenth Amendment to the United States Constitution
- Double Tenth (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with Tenth
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tenth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.