Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Tenth Amendment may refer to the:
- Tenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, part of the Bill of Rights
- Tenth Amendment of the Constitution of India, which incorporated Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Tenth Amendment of the Constitution of Ireland, which permitted the state to ratify the Single European Act
- Tenth Amendment of the Constitution Bill 1986, a failed attempt to amend the Constitution of Ireland
- Tenth Amendment of the Constitution of South Africa
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tenth Amendment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.