|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Sreerampur|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Domjur|
Tentulkuli is located at .
As per 2011 Census of India Tentulkuli had a total population of 7,203 of which 3,685 (51%) were males and 3,518 (49%) were females. Population below 6 years was 655. The total number of literates in Tentulkuli was 5,746 (87.75% of the population over 6 years).
Tentulkuli was part of Kolkata Urban Agglomeration in 2011 census.
As of 2001[update] India census, Tentulkuli had a population of 5122. Males constitute 51% of the population and females 49%. Tentulkuli has an average literacy rate of 68%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 74%, and female literacy is 62%. In Tentulkuli, 11% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- "District-wise list of stautory towns". Census Commission of India. Retrieved 2009-01-28.
- "Yahoo maps of Tentulkuli". Yahoo maps. Retrieved 2008-11-29.
- "C.D. Block Wise Primary Census Abstract Data(PCA)". 2011 census: West Bengal – District-wise CD Blocks. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 11 May 2016.
- "Provisional Population Totals, Census of India 2011" (PDF). Constituents of Urban Agglomeration Having Population Above 1 Lakh. Census of India 2011. Retrieved 11 May 2016.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This article about a location in West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|