From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tepa may refer to:
- Stinkheads, fermented whitefish heads, a traditional food of the Yup'ik peoples in southwest Alaska
- Tepa, Ghana, a town in Ghana
- Tepa-ye Olya, a village in Iran
- Tepa-ye Sofla, a village in Iran
- Ţepa, a village in Paltin Commune, Vrancea County, Romania
- A tree, Laureliopsis philippiana, native to Chile and Argentina
- Uch Tepa, a city district of Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Tepa (bug), a shield bug genus in the tribe Pentatomini
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tepa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.