Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tepa may refer to:
- Stinkheads, fermented whitefish heads, a traditional food of the Yup'ik peoples in southwest Alaska
- Tepa, Ghana, a town in Ghana
- Tepa-ye Olya, a village in Iran
- Tepa-ye Sofla, a village in Iran
- Ţepa, a village in Paltin Commune, Vrancea County, Romania
- A tree, Laureliopsis philippiana, native to Chile and Argentina
- Uch Tepa, a city district of Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Tepa (bug), a shield bug genus in the tribe Pentatomini
- Tepa (Triethylenephosphoramide) [545-55-1]
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tepa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.