|• Body||İlçe (district)|
|• Mayor||Ahmet Ataç (CHP)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
Tepebaşı is a municipality and district governorate in Greater Eskişehir, Turkey. Eskişehir is one of 30 metropolitan centers in Turkey with more than one municipality within city borders. In Eskişehir there are two second-level municipalities in addition to Greater Eskişehir (Turkish: büyükşehir) municipality.
Tepebaşı at Porsuk River which flows through the center of Eskişehir. The population of Tepebaşı was 298,894 which is 44% of the population of Greater Eskişehir. The total population of the district (which includes the rural area) was 296,704  as of 2012.is a part of Greater Eskişehir. It lies to the north of
Up to 1993 Tepebaşı was a part of Eskişehir municipality. In 1993, the municipality of Tepebaşı was established within Eskişehir metropolitan center. In 2008 district of Tepebaşı governorate was also established.
Anadolu University, is the core of cultural activities. According to one survey, 31% of the urban residents are university graduates. Both Eskişehir Central Station and Eskişehir intercity bus terminal as well as the airbase are in Tepebaşı. There are also shopping centers and museums. In addition to education, the accommodation, health, entertainment and congress tourism are among the service sectors of the economy. Main industry around Tepebaşı include a locomotive factory (Tülomsaş) and a sugar refinery.
There are 42 villages and one town in the rural area of Tepebaşı. The total population of the district is (urban and rural) 305,632 
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- Statistical Institute Archived 2015-01-27 at Archive.today
- Governor's page (in Turkish) Archived 2011-11-07 at the Wayback Machine
- Cumhuriyet Gazetesi Eskişehir eki (21.5.2011) p. 12