Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tequila in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tequila is an alcoholic drink made from agave juice.
Tequila may also refer to:
- Tequila, Jalisco, the town in Mexico where the drink was invented
- Tequila, Veracruz, a municipality in Mexico
- TeQuila (born 1985), Namibian singer
- Tequila (band), a Spanish rock group of the 1970s–1980s
- Tequila (Brand New Sin album) (2006)
- Tequila (Wes Montgomery album) (1966)
- "Tequila" (song), a 1958 song by the Champs
- "Tequila", a song by Dan + Shay
- "Tequila", a song by Kurupt
- "Tequila", a song by Terrorvision
People with the surname
- Tila Tequila or Tila Nguyen (born 1981), Vietnamese-American model
- "Teqkilla", a song by M.I.A.
- Tequila and Bonetti, a comedy television series
- Tequila Express, a train in Mexico
- Tequila Marjoram, a character in the Galaxy Angel series
- Tequila Yuen, a character in the movie Hard Boiled and the video game Stranglehold
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tequila.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.