Teradacho Station concourse in September 2006
|Location||4-11-21 Daidō, Tennōji, Osaka, Osaka
|Operated by||JR West|
|Line(s)||Osaka Loop Line|
The station has two elevated side platforms, serving two tracks.
|1||■ Osaka Loop Line||inner track (counter-clockwise)
for Tsuruhashi and Osaka
|2||■ Osaka Loop Line||outer track (clockwise)
for Tennōji and Shin-Imamiya
|Osaka Loop Line|
The station opened on 16 July 1932. Following the privatization of Japanese National Railways (JNR) on 1 April 1987, the station came under the control of JR West.
In August 2015, an old station sign painted directly on the wall and dating from the 1930s or 1940s was uncovered during renovation work, and this was subsequently preserved under a clear plastic sheet.
- Ikuno Shopping Arcade
- Osaka Kyoiku University Tennōji Junior High School, Osaka Kyoiku University High School Tennōji
- Osaka Ikuno Technical High School
- Kokoku High School
- Clark Memorial International High School
Buses operate from the "Teradachō-ekimae" bus stop by Osaka Municipal Transportation Bureau.
- 壁に駅名「味がある」昭和な表示板 大阪・寺田町駅 [Showa-era station sign at Teradacho Station in Osaka]. Asahi Shimbun Digital (in Japanese). Japan: The Asahi Shimbun Company. 4 September 2015. Retrieved 13 November 2015.
- 大阪環状線寺田町駅「旧駅名標」のその後 [Update on old station sign at Teradacho Station on Osaka Loop Line]. Japan Railfan Magazine Online (in Japanese). Japan: Koyusha Co., Ltd. 13 November 2015. Retrieved 13 November 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Teradachō Station.|
- JR West station information (in Japanese)