From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Terek may refer to:
- Terek River, a river in Georgia and Russia
- Terek Oblast (1860–1920), a former division in the Russian Empire and early Russian SFSR
- Terek Soviet Republic (1918–1919), a former division of the Russian SFSR
- Terek, Russia, several inhabited localities in Russia
- Terek Urban Settlement, a municipal formation which the town of Terek in Tersky District of the Kabardino-Balkar Republic, Russia is incorporated as
- in Kyrgyzstan:
- Terek, Baicheng County, a town in Xinjiang, China
- Terek Pass, a mountain pass in the Altay Mountains, Kyrgyzstan
- FC Terek Grozny, a soccer club in Grozny, Chechen Republic, Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Terek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.