Jump to navigation Jump to search
Terek may refer to:
- Ahmed Terek (born 2001),
- Terek, a character in the 2007 TV series (2007 movie)
- Terek River, a river in Georgia and Russia
- Terek Oblast (1860–1920), a former division in the Russian Empire and early Russian SFSR
- Terek Soviet Republic (1918–1919), a former division of the Russian SFSR
- Terek, Russia, several inhabited localities in Russia
- Terek Urban Settlement, a municipal formation which the town of Terek in Tersky District of the Kabardino-Balkar Republic, Russia is incorporated as
- in Kyrgyzstan:
- Terek, Baicheng County, a town in Xinjiang, China
- Terek Pass, a mountain pass in the Altay Mountains, Kyrgyzstan
- FC Terek Grozny, a soccer club in Grozny, Chechen Republic, Russia
- Spanish cruiser Rapido (1889), a ship which later served as the Imperial Russian Navy auxiliary cruiser Terek during the Russo-Japanese War
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Terek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.