Terence James O'Dwyer
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (October 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This biographical article relies too much on references to primary sources. (February 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
In 1990, O'Dwyer was appointed as a Director of a predecessor of First Australian Building Society and continued as Director for 10 years through its mergers. He has been a Director of Bendigo Bank since the merger in 2000.
O’Dwyer also holds the following roles in Australian companies:
- Metal Storm Limited, Chairman
- Brumby's Bakeries, Chairman
- MFS Limited, Chairman
- BDO Kendalls Chartered Accountants, Independent Chairman 
Past appointments include:
- Leutenegger Limited, Director
- CS Energy Limited, Director until June 2005 
- Breakfree, Chairman 
O'Dwyer was appointed as the Director of the Queensland Theatre Company in March 2003 for three years. Prior to that he held senior positions within the Queensland Government including Commissioner of Legal Aid Queensland, Attorney General’s representative on the Law Society of Queensland's Grants Committee, and was a member of the Brisbane North Regional Health Authority.
O'Dwyer is a fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia and CPA Australia. He has also held the position of State Chairman of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia, and President of the Brisbane Club.
- "Annual Report" (PDF). Bendigo Bank. 2003. Retrieved 2007-02-15.
- "New director joins the board of Bendigo Bank". Bendigo News. March 1, 2006. Retrieved 2007-02-15.
- "Metal Storm Limited - Resolutions Passed at Annual General Meeting". Business Wire. May 21, 2004. Retrieved 2007-02-13.
- "Brumby's Bakeries announcement" (PDF). January 8, 2007. Retrieved 2007-01-15.
- "Brumby's Join BSX". Bendigo Stock Exchange. December 5, 2003. Retrieved 2007-02-14.
- "Annual General meeting" (PDF). November 7, 2005. Archived from the original (PDF) on August 19, 2006. Retrieved 2007-02-14.
- "MFS appoints new chairman and directors". March 17, 2005. Retrieved 2007-02-14.
- "Terry O'Dwyer, Non-Executive Chairman" (PDF). BDO Kendalls. Retrieved 2007-02-14.
- "Financial Report 2004/05" (PDF). CS Energy Limited. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2006-08-27. Retrieved 2007-02-14.
- "BreakFree fights S8 takeover bid". ABC Business Breakfast. August 25, 2003. Retrieved 2007-02-14.
- "Queensland writer and Brisbane businessman to join the board of Queensland Theatre Company". March 28, 2003. Archived from the original on August 20, 2006. Retrieved 2007-02-14.
- "Speakers". Australian Institute of Company Directors. Retrieved 2007-02-14.