|Full name||Terence Kongolo|
|Date of birth||14 February 1994|
|Place of birth||Fribourg, Switzerland|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back, Left back|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16 May 2016.
Terence Kongolo (born 14 February 1994) is a Dutch footballer of Congolese descent who made his Eredivisie league debut for club Feyenoord during the 2011-12 season. He has two younger brothers; Rodney, born in 1998 and currently enrolled in Manchester City's academy, and Fidel.
Terence joined Feyenoord as a 15-year old. He made his debut under Ronald Koeman in April 2012. Kongolo’s performances made it impossible for Koeman to justify dropping him. Since the second half of the 2013-14 season he has developed into a key player for the team.
His performances for Feyenoord saw him included in Louis Van Gaal's Netherlands squad for the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil where he made one appearance in their final group game coming on as a substitute for Dirk Kuyt in the 89th minute against Chile. The Dutch won the game 2-0.
- Statistics accurate as of last match played on 8 May 2016.
- "2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil: List of Players" (PDF). FIFA. 11 June 2014. p. 25. Retrieved 11 June 2014.
- http://www.vi.nl/Spelers/Speler.htm?msn=true&dbid=71016&typeofpage=84137 sports reference retrieved 9 June 2012
- http://footballwonderkids.net/the-next-koemans/ retrieved 26 March 2013.
- "Technical report - 2011 UEFA U17 European Championship" (PDF).
- "2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil: Brazil-Netherlands". FIFA. 12 July 2014. Retrieved 21 August 2014.
- Netherlands U17 stats at OnsOranje
- Netherlands U19 stats at OnsOranje
- Netherlands U21 stats at OnsOranje
- Voetbal International profile (Dutch)
|This biographical article related to association football in the Netherlands, about a defender, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|