|Full name||Terence Makengo|
|Date of birth||22 June 1992|
|Place of birth||Boulogne-sur-Mer, France|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2012–2013||→ Auxerre (loan)||18||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 03:43, 27 August 2015 (UTC).
Terence "Tété" Makengo (born 22 June 1992, in Boulogne-sur-Mer) is a French football player of Congolese descent who currently plays for Châteauroux on loan from Monégasque club Monaco in Ligue 2. He is the son of former professional football player Sabhou Makengo. He plays as a striker and is a former graduate of the Clairefontaine academy. Makengo is also a French youth international having represented France at under-17 level. On 3 November 2008, at the age of 16, he signed his first professional contract agreeing to a three-year deal with Monaco until 1 July 2011. The agreement made him the youngest player in the club's history to sign a professional contract.
On 10 November 2010, almost two years after signing his professional contract, Makengo made his professional debut in a Coupe de la Ligue match against Marseille appearing as a substitute in a 2–1 defeat. Makengo's development at Monaco has been traced by several clubs, notably Italian club Internazionale and English club Chelsea.
- As of 10 November 2015.
|Auxerre (loan)||Ligue 2||2012–13||18||1||1||0||2||1||21||2|
- "Le nouveau canonnier?". ActuFoot06 (in French). 16 February 2009. Retrieved 10 November 2010.
- "Contrat professionnel pour Terence Makengo". AS Monaco FC (in French). 4 November 2008. Retrieved 10 November 2010.
- "Marseille v. Monaco Match Report". Ligue de Football Professionnel (in French). 10 November 2010. Retrieved 10 November 2010.
- "L'Inter sur Makengo (ASM)". L'Equipe (in French). 4 December 2009. Retrieved 10 November 2010.
- "Chelsea et l’Inter lorgnent sur Makengo". Foot Mercato (in French). 4 December 2009. Retrieved 10 November 2010.
- "Transferts : le point sur le mercato estival". AS Monaco FC (in French). 27 June 2011.
- "Terence Makengo". footballdatabase.eu. Retrieved 10 November 2015.