|Member of the Ontario Provincial Parliament
October 6, 2011
|Preceded by||Khalil Ramal|
|Born||1966 (age 50–51)|
|Political party||New Democrat|
Teresa J. Armstrong (born c. 1966), is a politician in Ontario, Canada. She is a New Democratic member of the Legislative Assembly of Ontario who was elected in the 2011 election. She represents the riding of London—Fanshawe.
In 2011, Armstrong ran as the NDP candidate in the riding of London—Fanshawe. She defeated Liberal incumbent Khalil Ramal by 4,275 votes. She was re-elected in the 2014 election defeating Progressive Conservative candidate Chris Robson by 9,761 votes.
She is the party's critic for Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade and for Senior's Issues.
- "Teresa Armstrong: About Teresa". Retrieved 19 July 2013.
- "NDP grab London-Fanshawe". London Free Press. October 6, 2011.
- "Official Poll by Poll Results: London-Fanshawe" (PDF). 18 November 2011. p. 7.
- "General Election by District: London-Fanshawe". Elections Ontario. June 12, 2014.
- Reevely, David (June 25, 2014). "Horwath sticks around, names NDP shadow cabinet".