|Born||1962/1963 (age 58–59)|
Teresa Medeiros (born 1962/1963) is an American award-winning romance novelist. She wrote her first novel at 21. Before becoming an author, she was a nurse. According to her official biography, she lives in Kentucky.
Her books have appeared on The New York Times Best Seller list. She is a two-time Fantasy, Futuristic, and Paranormal Romance Writers PRISM Award winner, and two-time recipient of the Waldenbooks Award for bestselling fiction. Additionally she is a charter member of the Romance Writers of America Honor Roll. She is also a member of Kentucky Romance Writers and Novelists, Inc.
The Lennox Family Magic Series
- Breath of Magic (March 1996)
- Touch of Enchantment (July 1997)
The Fairy Tale Series
- Charming the Prince (April 1999)
- The Bride and the Beast (April 2001)
The Fairleigh Sisters Series
- A Kiss to Remember (May 2002)
- One Night of Scandal (August 2003)
The Kane/Cabot Vampire Series
- After Midnight (September 2005)
- The Vampire Who Loved Me (October 2006)
The Kincaid Highland Series
- Some Like It Wicked (August 2008)
- Some Like It Wild (April 2009)
The Burke Brothers Series
- The Pleasure of Your Kiss (January 2012)
- The Temptation of Your Touch (January 2013)
- Goodnight Tweetheart (December 2010)
- Lady of Conquest (August 1989)
- Shadows and Lace (September 1990)
- Heather and Velvet (June 1992)
- Once an Angel (April 1993)
- A Whisper of Roses (October 1993)
- Thief of Hearts (September 1994)
- Fairest of Them All (May 1995)
- Nobody's Darling (April 1998)
- Yours Until Dawn (August 2004)
- The Devil Wears Plaid (September 2010)
- Cavanah, Cathy (1993-03-31). "When words flow like music..." Kentucky New Era. p. 2B. Retrieved 2010-11-01.
- Teresa Medeiros Official Biography
- "RWA Honor Roll". Romance Writers of America. Archived from the original on 2009-12-28. Retrieved 2010-11-01.
- "Published Authors". Kentucky Romance Writers. Archived from the original on 2011-07-13. Retrieved 2010-11-01.