Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle
|Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Vinod Tiwari|
|Produced by||Raj Nostrum|
Haresh Kumar Nor
|Music by||Anamik Chauhan|
|Edited by||Sanjay Sankla|
|Distributed by||Zee Music Company|
Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle (English: She is your sister-in-law, silly) is a 2018 Indian Hindi-language action comedy film directed and co-produced by Vinod Tiwari. Jointly produced by Raj Nostrum, Haresh Kumar Nor and Tiwari, the film stars Krushna Abhishek, Rajneesh Duggal, Deepshikha Nagpal, Mukul Dev, Sunil Pal and Nazia Hussain. The official trailer was released on 4 June, 2018 and the film was released theatrically on 13 July, 2018. The film was earlier titled Love in Goa, but was later changed after Abhishek's suggestion to the director, who was inspired by the title of the television serial Woh Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle.
- Rajneesh Duggal as Dev
- Krushna Abhishek as Raj Chopra
- Nazia Hussain as Ragini
- Mukul Dev as Arru Bhai
Director Vinod Tiwari said that he was inspired by the current situation of the Industry and decided to make a film on it: "I was working on a project in past when I saw the some people approaching actress again and again for coffee or a drink when clearly she wasn't interested but people didn't give up. So I thought of making a satire on the topic."
The Music Was Composed By Aanamik Chauhan, Vijay Verma and Released by Zee Music Company.
|Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle|
|Soundtrack album by |
|Released||20th June, 2018|
|Label||Zee Music Company|
|1.||"Confused Lover"||Atiya Sayyed||Mika Singh, Aaniya||3:56|
|2.||"Tequila Shot"||Rajesh Manthan||Nakash Aziz, Geet Sagar, Amrita Talukder||4:27|
|3.||"Tattoo Song"||Hari Shankar Sufi||Sunidhi Chauhan, Geet Sagar||3:19|
|4.||"Rab Mere Ya"||Rajesh Manthan||Keshav Kumar, Tanushree Roy Chowdhury||4:32|
Reza Noorani of The Times of India gave a negative review and wrote: "With an absent script, poorly written dialogues and several attempts at low brow comedy, there is hardly anything worth looking forward to." Kunal Guha of Mumbai Mirror called it "an unbearable comedy" and wrote: "There are unbearable films and there are those which seem to be ghost produced by a certain pharma company to boost the sales of their migraine pills. This one, unsurprisingly, falls in the latter." A review carried by Indo-Asian News Service said, "Overall, the irony of Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle is that it fails as a satire on a film that fails, by failing itself."
- "'Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle' trailer: The Krushna Abhishek starrer promises to be a slapstick entertainer". The Times of India. 4 June 2018. Retrieved 14 July 2018.
- "An entertaining trailer launch for 'Teri Bhabhi Hain Pagle'". The Times of India. 6 June 2018. Retrieved 14 July 2018.
- "'Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle' trailer: Krushna Abhishek is a bratty hero in this comedy". Scroll.in. 4 June 2018. Retrieved 14 July 2018.
- "Comedy of errors: Krushna Abhishek, Rajniesh Duggall, Mukul Dev in 'Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle'". The New Indian Express. 7 July 2018. Retrieved 14 July 2018.
- "Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle is a satire comedy on current situation of Industry". Firstpost. 30 June 2018. Retrieved 14 July 2018.
- Noorani, Reza (13 July 2018). "Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle Movie Review". The Times of India. Retrieved 14 July 2018.
- Guha, Kunal (13 July 2018). "Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle review: Krushna Abhishek and Rajneesh Duggal's film is an unbearable comedy". Mumbai Mirror. Retrieved 14 July 2018.
- "'Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle' movie review: Krushna Abhishek starrer fails as a satire". The Free Press Journal. IANS. 13 July 2018. Retrieved 14 July 2018.