May 10, 1961 |
Arcadia, California, U.S.
|Occupation||Actress, Model, Speaker|
|Spouse(s)||Christopher Mayer (1982-1984, divorced)
Micki Free (1986-?, divorced)
Charles Wahlheim, (?-present)
|Children||2 daughters, one with Mayer and one with Free|
Teri Copley (born May 10, 1961) is an American actress and model. She is known for role on the American NBC/syndicated television series We Got It Made which premiered in 1983, she co-starred on the 1985 CBS television series I Had Three Wives, and appeared in the 1990 pilot episode of Match Game 90. She appeared in the 1984 television film I Married a Centerfold and the 1992 film Brain Donors. She posed nude and was the cover girl for Playboy for the November 1990 issue. In the 1990s Copley became a born-again Christian and slowly eased her way out of celebrity Hollywood.
A born-again Christian, she released a book, Conversations Between a Girl and her God.
Copley is currently married to Charles Wahlheim. She was previously married to rock musician/guitarist Micki Free and prior to that, late actor Christopher Mayer, and prior to that, an on again - off again relationship with actor Craig Lembke. She has a daughter from each of her first two marriages.
- "Teri Copley". The New York Times. Archived from the original on 2013-09-25.
- Lee Margulies (April 14, 1985). "Dramas". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2017-06-23.
- Steve Sadler Jr. (2012-12-25), Match Game 1990 Pilot w/ Bert Convy, retrieved 2018-04-19
- "I Married A Centerfold". The New York Times. Archived from the original on 2013-09-25.
- "Teri Copley". Playboy. Retrieved April 10, 2015.
- "Teri Copley profile". Christianhollywood.biz. Archived from the original on April 10, 2015. Retrieved April 10, 2015.
|This article about an American actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|