May 10, 1961 |
Arcadia, California, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Micki Free (1986-?, divorced)
Christopher Mayer (1982-1984, divorced)
|Children||2 daughters, one with Free and one with her first husband|
Teri Copley (born May 10, 1961) is an American actress and model. She is best known for role on the American television series We Got It Made. She appeared in the 1984 television film I Married a Centerfold and the 1992 film Brain Donors. She posed nude and was the cover girl for Playboy for the November 1990 issue. In the 1990s Copley became a born-again Christian and slowly eased her way out of celebrity Hollywood.
A born-again Christian, she released a book, Conversations Between a Girl and her God.
She is married. She was previously married to Micki Free and prior to that, Christopher Mayer. She has a daughter from each of her first two marriages.
- Teri Copley profile, imdb.com; accessed April 10, 2015.
- "Teri Copley". The New York Times.
- "I Married A Centerfold". The New York Times.
- "Teri Copley". Playboy. Retrieved April 10, 2015.
- "Teri Copley profile". Christianhollywood.biz. Retrieved April 10, 2015.
- Teri Copley entry @Google.com Retrieved 6-5-2016.
|This article about an American actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|