Teri Weigel at the AVN Adult Entertainment Expo on January 11, 2003
|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|Preceded by||Kim Morris|
|Succeeded by||Christine Richters|
|Born||Teresa Susan Weigel
February 24, 1962
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Weight||108 lb (49 kg)|
Weigel appeared on the cover of the November 1985 issue of Playboy, and was the Playboy Playmate for April 1986. She also appeared in a number of Playboy videos. She subsequently had several minor roles in mainstream film, including Predator 2 and Marked for Death, and made several appearances as "Jade" on Married... with Children. She was the second Playmate to also appear in Penthouse magazine, after Ursula Buchfellner, November 1985. She worked for a time at the Bunny Ranch Nevada brothel until September 1998.
Weigel was in a car accident in August 1990, in which she suffered severe neck and back injuries that required five operations. Unable to work for four months due to her injuries, she and her husband, Murrill Maglio, were forced to sell their home and move into an apartment. During production on a nude video that was one of Weigel's last projects for Playboy, a co-worker suggested doing adult movies to earn money. Initially dismissive of the idea, Weigel eventually reconsidered. Weigel and Maglio spoke to their neighbors, Fred and Patti Lincoln, who produced adult films.
Her first film was Inferno in 1991, in which she costarred with Marc Wallice. According to Weigel and Maglio, they do not see Weigel's sexual intercourse with other men as a problem because of the security of their relationship. Maglio has had minor, non-sexual roles in some of her films. To enhance her career viability, Weigel underwent breast augmentation, enlarging her breasts to 36DD. After she became the first Playboy Playmate to cross over into porn, the publisher terminated its relationship with her, as Playmates who do porn are not allowed to represent the company. Weigel's new career also hurt her relationship with her family, as her parents stopped speaking to her by 1992.
In 2000, Playboy sued Weigel over her use of the Playboy logo on her website.
- 1992 FOXE Award – Vixen
- 2001 Legends of Erotica
- 2002 XRCO Hall of Fame
- 2003 AVN Hall of Fame
- 2003 NightMoves Award – Best Feature Dancer (Editor's Choice)
|1986||Playboy Video Centerfold: Teri Weigel||Herself|
|Cheerleader Camp||Pam Bently||Alternative title: Bloody Pom-Poms|
|Return of the Killer Tomatoes||Matt's playmate|
|Playboy's Secrets of EuroMassage||Herself|
|1990||Marked for Death||Sexy Girl #2|
|Predator 2||Colombian Girl|
|Wet & Wild II||Herself|
|1991||Sexy Lingerie III||Herself|
|1992||Innocent Blood||Melody Lounge Dancer||Alternative title: A French Vampire in America|
|Penthouse Fast Cars/Fantasy Women||Herself|
|1988–1990||Married... with Children||Jade||4 episodes|
|1989||227||Gorgeous Girl||1 episode|
|2002||The Mind of the Married Man||Dolly||1 episode|
- 4 at Playboy Online
- "Teri's Biography". teriweigel.com. Retrieved 2008-10-27.
- "Teri Weigel Interview". Adult Industry News. 1999-12-15. Retrieved 2008-08-23.
- Trevor Aaronson (2004-05-06). "Deep Inside the Bunny". New Times Broward-Palm Beach. Retrieved 2009-05-16.
- Davis, Kevin (1995-09-17). "A Star is Porn". Sun-Sentinel Ft. Lauderdale. Retrieved 2009-05-16.
- "Adult Video Awards - The Fans Of X-Rated Entertainment". Archived from the original on April 1, 2003. Retrieved 2015-02-15.
- Steve Nelson (2000-12-26). "Legends of Erotica at Showgirl Video". Adult Industry News. Retrieved 2014-09-28.
- Steve Nelson (2002-04-13). "The 18th Annual Awards of the X-Rated Critics Organization". Adult Industry News. Retrieved 2014-09-28.
- Heidi Pike-Johnson (2003-01-21). "2003 AVN Awards Winners Announced: Awards Presented Big Year for Evil Angel...". AVN. Retrieved 2013-08-13.
- Dirty Bob (2003-09-16). "11th Annual Nightmoves Entertainment Awards Announced". AVN. Retrieved 2014-10-16.
- "Teri Weigel on Twitter". Twitter.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Teri Weigel.|