Term Limits (novel)
1997 First Edition Cover by Cloak & Dagger Press
|Publisher||Cloak and Dagger, Incorporated|
|August 1997 (1st edition)|
|Media type||Print (Hardcover)|
|Pages||403 (Hardcover~ edition)|
|ISBN||0-671-02317-9 (hardcover edition)|
|LC Class||PS3556.L94 T4 1997|
|Followed by||Transfer of Power|
Term Limits, published in 1997, is the first political thriller novel by Vince Flynn.
Three of Washington's most powerful politicians are executed. The assassins demand that the American government set aside partisan politics and restore power to the people, specifically a balanced budget amendment and term limits for all of Congress. Michael O'Rourke, a U.S. Marine turned Congressman finds out who they are and why they do it.
Characters in Term Limits
The major characters in Term Limits include:
- President Jim Stevens - President of the United States
- Stu Garret - White House Chief of Staff
- Congressman Michael O'Rourke - Freshman Congressman from Minnesota and a U.S. Marine
- Mike Nance - National Security Advisor
- Brian Roach - Director of the FBI
- Skip McMahon - Special Agent in charge of the Investigation of the assassinations
- Dr. Irene Kennedy - CIA Terrorism Expert
- Thomas Stansfield - Director of the CIA
- Arthur Higgins - Retired CIA Director of Black Ops
- Scott Coleman - Former Navy SEAL, assassin team leader
- 1997, USA, Cloak & Dagger Press, Incorporated ISBN 0-9658510-0-1, Pub August 1997, Hardback
- 1998, USA, Atria Press ISBN 0-671-02317-9, Pub 1 June 1998, Hardback
- 1999, USA, Pocket Star Books, Pub 1 January 1999, Mass Market Paperback
- 2003, USA, Pocket Books, ISBN 0-7434-6824-4, Pub 2 June 2003, Paperback
- 2004, USA, Atria ISBN 0-7432-7502-0, Pub 1 November 2004, Hardback
- 2007, USA, Pocket Books ISBN 1-4165-1634-4, Pub 30 June 2007, Paperback
|This article about a 1990s novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.