|• District||45.15 km2 (17.43 sq mi)|
|• District density||110/km2 (280/sq mi)|
Termal is a town and district of Yalova Province in the Marmara region of Turkey. It is renowned with its hot springs. Yalova Thermal (Turkish: Termal) Baths are located in Yalova, Turkey about 80 km. away from Istanbul. The huge complex, lying on a land of about 1,6 mill. square metres, is located 12 km. away from Yalova. There are 4 hotels, one of which is an apart, in the complex. There are 5 baths in the complex which also possess historical value. The mayor is İsmail Atik (AKP).
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Daily / Weekly Rental Villa's with Thermal Baths in Afyon ,Turkey
- Thermal Baths in Afyon, Gazlıgöl, Turkey
- Thermal Therapy Hot Springs and Baths in Yalova,Turkey
|This article about a Marmara Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|