New South Wales
Looking north from Termeil Point towards Lake Tabourie
|Population||252 (2016 census)|
|LGA(s)||City of Shoalhaven|
|State electorate(s)||South Coast|
Termeil is a small village in the Shoalhaven area of New South Wales, Australia. Termeil is a predominantly rural hamlet at the junction of Bawley Point Road, providing access to the beachside communities of Bawley Point and Kioloa and the Princes Highway. At the 2011 census the population was 252. Ulladulla Bus Lines route 741 serves Termeil twice per day on weekdays.
Termeil had a public school from 1885 to 1941 and 1943 to 1955, generally classified as a "public" school, but sometimes as a "provisional" school.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Termeil (state suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 10 July 2017.
- "Termeil". Geographical Names Register (GNR) of NSW. Geographical Names Board of New South Wales. Retrieved 1 February 2018.
- "Termeil". OpenStreetMap. Retrieved 1 February 2018.
- "Timetables". Ulladulla Bus Lines. Retrieved 8 April 2013.
- "Termeil Public School in the School history database search". New South Wales Department of Education. Retrieved 1 February 2018.
|This Shoalhaven geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|