|Location||Sukhumvit Rd, Watthana, Bangkok, Thailand|
|Opening date||October 2011|
|Management||Land and Houses|
|Owner||L&H Property Co.,Ltd.|
|No. of stores and services||665|
|No. of anchor tenants||3|
|Total retail floor area||55,000 m²|
|No. of floors||9|
- The retail area – having a total of 9 stories. Main anchors are SF Cinema City and Gourmet Market, a supermarket of The Mall Group.
- The hotel & residence, by Centre Point – having a total of 42 stories, 202 metres high building. It is operated by Centre Point Hospitality, a Quality Houses PLC company.
- 1 Retail concept
- 2 Main anchors
- 3 Location
- 4 Nearby other shopping centres
- 5 External links
Terminal 21 is a one floor one theme shopping mall. The concept is market streets of the world. It is decorated based on well-known streets in cities such as Rome, Paris, Tokyo, London, Istanbul. This mall has the longest escalators in Thailand, up to 36 metres.
LG Floor - Caribbean
This floor theme is Caribbean Beach Town, decorated with a beach, a sea anchor and a lighthouse. It contains a Gourmet Market supermarket, quick service restaurants, banks, bookshops and convenience shops.
G Floor - Rome
M Floor - Paris
1st Floor - Tokyo
2nd Floor - London
This is decorated with iconic red telephone boxes, London's double-decker buses, London Underground, the Tower Bridge and a Union Jack Flag. Its theme is Oxford Street of London, with mini-shops of men's wear, jeans and sporting goods.
3rd Floor - Istanbul
This floor is an Istanbul Market Town theme, decorated with Istanbul style lamps. It is reserved for mini-shops of shoes, bags, jewellery, gifts and decoration products.
4th Floor - San Francisco (City)
5th Floor - San Francisco (Pier)
This floor is reserved for international restaurants and the food court Pier 21. It is decorated with seaports and fisherman village's, themed after Fisherman's Wharf... ..
6th Floor - Hollywood
Theme is Hollywood Studio, decorated with sculptures of the Hollywood Sign and an Oscar Statuette. It houses 8 screens of SF Cinema City, the health club of Fitness First, a spa and IT & Mobile products zone of IT Terminal.
- Gourmet Market - A supermarket
- SF Cinema City - 8 cinemas, including 2 3D digital cinema screens.
- H&M - Fast Fashion Store
- BTS Station: Asok - Exit 1
- MRT Station: Sukhumvit - Exit 3
- Public Buses: 2, 25, 38, 40, 136, 185, 501, 508, 511, 513