Terminal Bar (film)
|Directed by||Stefan Nadelman|
|Written by||Orde M. Coombs
|Narrated by||Tom Clifford|
|Music by||Michael Reid
A collection of Sheldon Nadelman's Terminal Bar photos used in the film was released in book form in 2014 entitled, Terminal Bar: A Photographic Record of New York's Most Notorious Watering Hole.
A fast paced, photo-driven documentary of one of the seediest bars in Times Square, the Terminal Bar, as seen through haunting black and white photographs taken by bartender Sheldon Nadelman from 1972 to 1982.
- "25 New Faces of Indie Film 2003". Filmmaker. 2003.
- "Terminal Bar; Punch-Drunk Love". New York Press. October 15, 2002.
- Dunlap, David W. (November 26, 2014). "A Dive Where Regulars Were Shot Regularly". The New York Times.
- Teicher, Jordan G. (November 3, 2014). "A Notorious New York City Dive Bar Seen From the Bartender's Point of View". Slate.
- Dunlap, David W. (November 26, 2014). "Pouring Shots and Shooting Portraits in the Old Times Square". The New York Times.
- "End of the Line: Stefan Nadelman's Terminal Bar". DVD Talk. 2002-10-13. Retrieved 2010-11-30.