From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Terminus or terminus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Terminus may refer to:
- Glacier terminus, the end, or "snout," of the ice at any given point in time
- Terminus, the original name of Atlanta, Georgia
- Terminus (office complex), an office complex in Atlanta
- Bus terminus, a bus station serving as an end destination
- Terminal train station or terminus, a railway station serving as an end destination
Fiction and mythology
- Terminus (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Universe
- Terminus (god), a Roman deity who protected boundary markers
- Terminus (planet), the home of the Foundation in Isaac Asimov's Foundation novels (1942-1993)
- Terminus Series, a type of Eureka Seven anime mecha
- Terminus (1961 film), a 1961 movie directed by John Schlesinger
- Terminus (1987 film), a 1987 movie directed by Pierre-William Glenn
- Terminus (2015 film), a 2015 movie directed by Marc Furmie
- Terminus (1986 video game), a space prison escape game by Mastertronic
- Terminus (video game), a 2000 space-flight role-playing/action game by Vicarious Visions
- Terminus, a location in Halo 4 where Master Chief and Cortanna are trying to get to, also an achievement when you find it
- Terminus Systems - part of the world of Mass Effect series
- Terminus (play), a 2007 play by Marl O'Rowe
- "Terminus" (poem), written in 1866 by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Terminus (Doctor Who), a 1983 serial in the long-running science fiction TV series Doctor Who
- Terminus, a sanctuary in a train station in the TV series The Walking Dead (season 4), about which signs claim "Those Who Arrive Survive"
- Terminus, a finishing move of professional wrestler Damien Sandow
- Leonard Rose (hacker), the original "Terminus" and convicted hacker.
- Terminus Inc, a provider of project management-based services
- terminus post quem, terminus ante quem, terminus ad quem and terminus a quo are terms used to describe the limits of a timeframe during which a historical event may have happened in archaeology
- Terminus (weevil), a beetle genus in the tribe Pentarthrini
- Lagos Terminus, the main railway station of Lagos, Nigeria
- Terminus, fictional city location of the film The Signal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Terminus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.