This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (August 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The base trains and houses parts of the Norwegian Army such as:
- His Majesty the Kings's Guard (HMKG) (First two months of service)
- Norwegian Home Guard HV-05 (district 5 of the Home Guard)
- Norwegian Military Academy (The first year)
- Some TRADOK-units (Norwegian army transformation - and doctrine commando)
- Forsvarets Logistikkorganisasjon (FLO) (Logistics and support)
The base is also the location of a guard company "Vakt og Sikring Kompani Østerdalen", which has the responsibility of the protection of the camp.
The base has shooting ranges, and large training areas which is used by many army units.
|This Norway-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|