Terra Cotta (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Terra Cotta (or terracotta) is a clay-based ceramic material, and objects made in it.
Terra Cotta or terracotta may also refer to:
- Terra Cotta, California, a small former mining town in the USA
- Terra Cotta, Illinois, an unincorporated community
- Terra Cotta, Ontario, a community in Caledon, Ontario, Canada
- Terracotta Army, ancient Chinese funerary warrior and horse statues
- Architectural terracotta
- Glazed architectural terra-cotta
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Terra Cotta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.