From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Terra Firma)
|Look up terra firma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Terra firma is a Latin phrase meaning "solid earth" (from terra, meaning 'earth', and firma, meaning 'solid'). The phrase refers to the dry land mass on the earth's surface and is used to differentiate from the sea or air.
The term may also refer to:
- Terra Firma (electrical) a direct electrical ground connection or electrode.
- Terra Firma (band), a Swedish metal band
- Terra Firma Capital Partners, a British private equity firm
- Terra Firma (Tommy Emmanuel album), a 1995 album by Australian musician Tommy Emmanuel
- Terra Firma (Wolfstone album), a 2007 album by Scottish band Wolfstone
- Terra Firma, a 2000 album by the British electronic duo Sounds From The Ground
- "Terra Firma", a 1987 song by Crumbächer
- "Terra Firma", a 2001 song by Delerium
- "Terra Firma", an album by the contemporary folk band "Acoustic Syndicate" released April 8, 2003 on the Sugarhill record label
- "Terra Firma", a UK based international chartered landscape architecture consultancy, Tittenhurst Park
- "Terra Firma", an episode in the fourth season of the television series Farscape
- "Terra Firma", a 2007 song by The Young Knives
- "Terra Firma", a 2010 song by MyChildren MyBride
- Terra Firma, a 2011 EP by electronic music artist The Flashbulb
- Terra Firma, a 2015 song by Todd Rundgren Album Global
- Another name for one of the stages in Super Smash Bros. Brawl
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Terra firma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.