From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Terra Nova in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Terra Nova Bay, Victoria Land
- Terra Nova Islands, a pair of small phantom islands near Antarctica
- Mount Terra Nova, a snow-covered mountain (2,130 m)
- Terra Nova, Bahia, a municipality in Bahia
- Terra Nova, Pernambuco, a municipality in Pernambuco
- Terra Nova do Norte, a municipality in Mato Grosso
- Terra Nova River (Pernambuco), a river of Pernambuco
- Newfoundland, Canada
- Newfoundland (island), the island portion of the province of Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada was originally called Terra Nova in Portuguese
- Terra Nova (electoral district), Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Terra Nova, Newfoundland and Labrador, a town in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Terra Nova National Park, a Canadian national park in Newfoundland
- Terra Nova River, a Newfoundland river
- Terra Nova oil field, an oil field development project 350 kilometres off the coast of Newfoundland
- Terra Nova, Nova Scotia
- Terranova di Sicilia, name used until 1927 for the municipality of Gela (CL), Sicily
- Terranova Pausania, name used until 1939 for the municipality of Olbia (OT), Sardinia
- Terranuova Bracciolini, municipality in the Province of Arezzo, Tuscany
- Terranova da Sibari, municipality in the Province of di Cosenza, Calabria
- Terranova dei Passerini, municipality in the Province of Lodi, Lombardy
- Terranova di Pollino, municipality in the Province of Potenza, Basilicata
- Terranova Sappo Minulio, municipality in the Province of Reggio Calabria, Calabria
- Terranova (Casale Monferrato), hamlet in the municipality of Casale Monferrato (AL), Piedmont
- Terranova (San Canzian d'Isonzo), hamlet in the municipality of San Canzian d'Isonzo (GO), Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Terranova (Sicignano degli Alburni), hamlet in the municipality of Sicignano degli Albruni (SA), Campania
- Terra Nova School, a prep school in Cheshire, UK
- Terra Nova High School (disambiguation)
- TerraNova (test), a K-12 achievement test in the United States
- HMCS Terra Nova (DDE 259), a Canadian Restigouche-class destroyer escort
- Terra Nova Expedition, a British expedition led by Robert Falcon Scott with the purpose of undertaking scientific research and exploration
- Terra Nova (ship), a sealing and then exploration ship, used in the Terra Nova Expedition
- Terra Nova FPSO, a Floating Production Storage and Offloading Vessel located in the Terra Nova oil and gas field
- Gressittacantha terranova, an springtail insect that lives in the Antarctic
- Terranova, a roundworm genus found in the family Anisakidae
Film, TV shows and theatre
- Terra Nova (TV series), a science fiction series
- Terra Nova (1932 film), a 1932 Dutch documentary film
- Terra Nova (1991 film), a 1991 Italian film
- Terra Nova (1998 film), a 1998 Australian film
- Terra Nova, a play by Ted Tally
- Terra Nova (Star Trek: Enterprise), first season episode of Star Trek: Enterprise
- Terra Nova Theatre Group, a theatre company in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Terranova (TV), a German television channel
- Terranova (band), a German electronic group made up of Fetisch, Marco Meister and Kaos
- Terra Nova (EP), the debut extended play by The Austerity Program
- "Terra Nova", a song written by James Taylor and Carly Simon, on James Taylor's album JT
- Terra Nova (blog), a collaborative blog covering academic research in gaming
- Terra Nova (board game), a strategy board game
- Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri, a 1996 computer game
- Nova Terra, a character in the StarCraft universe
- CMS Terra Nova, a supply ship owned by SCAF 200 years ago in the Dead Space 3 Awakened game.
- Terra Nova, the second extra-solar planet to be colonized by humans in the Mass Effect game series, featured in the "Bring Down the Sky" downloadable content.
- Terra Nova, an Earth-colonized planet and the setting of the Heavy Gear series of games.
- Terra Nova, one of the first Earth-colonized planets in the fictional Star Trek universe.
- Terra Nova, a fictional colony of humans set 85 million years in the past in the TV series Terra Nova.
- Terra Nova, one of the first planets discovered by the Alphans, after the breakaway with the Earth, feturead in the Space: 1999 episode Matter of Life and Death.
- Terra Nova, the first planet colonized by humans and their new home after the solar system is destroyed by the sun going supernova in the fictional Nova Refuge universe.
- Terra Nova (journal), an earth science journal
- Terra Nova (newspaper), a weekly newspaper that covers top stories from the island of São Vicente in the Cape Verde islands
- Terra Nova Equipment, a British outdoor equipment company based in Derbyshire
- Terranova, a SEAT electric concept car
- Terra Nova (think tank)
- Terranova a (explosion of two galaxies colliding)
- Terre-Neuve (disambiguation)
- Tierra Nueva (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Terra Nova"
- All pages with titles containing Terra Nova
- All pages beginning with "Terranova"
- All pages with titles containing Terranova
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Terra Nova.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.