Terra incognita (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up terra incognita in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Terra incognita is a Latin phrase meaning 'unknown land', describing regions that have not been mapped or documented.
Terra incognita may also refer to:
- Terra Incognita (Gojira album)
- Terra Incognita (Juliette Lewis album)
- Terra Incognita (Chris Whitley album)
- Terra Incognita: Ambient Works 1975 to Present, a compilation of Boyd Rice music
- Terra Incognita (short story), a 1931 short story by Vladimir Nabokov
- Terra incognita arts organisation + publishers, a not-for-profit visual arts and curatorial organisation
- Terra Incognita, an album (2011) by Coronatus
- Terra incognita (2002 film)
- Terra pericolosa ("dangerous land")
- Terra nullius ("no man's land")
- Terra Australis Incognita ("The unknown land of the South")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Terra incognita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.