|Look up Terran or Terrans in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Terran is a demonym derived from "terra", the Latin term for Earth. As an adjective the word describes a person, place, or thing originating from Earth, the planet. Particularly the word is used to describe the people of the Earth, although it may also pertain to other species from Earth. As a noun it denotes a person from Earth.
Terran may also refer to:
- Terran Federation (Starship Troopers), a government in the 1959 science fiction novel Starship Troopers
- Terran Trade Authority, the government in a collection of four large illustrated science fiction books
- Terran Federation (Blake's 7), a government in the science fiction TV series Blake's 7
- The Terran Empire, a mirror universe alternative to the United Federation of Planets in several episodes of the Star Trek franchise
- Terran (StarCraft), the name given to the exiled humans in the StarCraft science fiction series
- Terran Republic, the authoritarian government in the Planetside series
- Terran Federation (Starfire), a government in the Starfire board wargame universe
- Terrans, a humanoid race from the RTS game Star Command: Revolution
- Terran Confederation (Wing Commander), the primary human government in the Wing Commander science fiction series
- Terran system, the home star system of Earth located in sector 001 in "Star Trek The Next Generation" episode " Best of Both Worlds" season 3
- Terrans, the human faction from the game Galaxy on Fire
- Terran Planet A type of colonizable planet in Sins of a Solar Empire
- In the infamous Descent franchise features the Post Terran Mining Corporation (PTMC) as a major player
- Tony Terran (born 1926), Los Angeles session musician and trumpet player
- Jennifer Terran, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- Terran Sandwith (born 1972), retired Canadian professional ice hockey defenceman who played eight games in the National Hockey League
- Terran Justice Gregory is a cinematic project director at Blizzard Entertainment for World of Warcraft.
- Terran (grape), alternative name used in Eastern Europe for the Mondeuse Noire wine grape
- Terran, MePhone4's pet squirrel in Inanimate Insanity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Terran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.