Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Terran in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Terran may refer to:
- Terran Federation (Starship Troopers), a government in the 1959 science fiction novel Starship Troopers
- Terran Trade Authority, the government in a collection of four large illustrated science fiction books
- Terran Federation (Blake's 7), a government in the science fiction TV series Blake's 7
- The Terran Empire, a mirror universe alternative to the United Federation of Planets in several episodes of the Star Trek franchise
- Terran (StarCraft), the name given to the exiled humans in the StarCraft science fiction series
- Terran Republic, the authoritarian government in the Planetside series
- Terran Federation (Starfire), a government in the Starfire board wargame universe
- Terrans, a humanoid race from the RTS game Star Command: Revolution
- Terran Confederation (Wing Commander), the primary human government in the Wing Commander science fiction series
- Terrans, the human faction from the game Galaxy on Fire
- Terrans, the human faction from the Solar System in the X series, named so to distinguish them from the descendants of their lost X-Universe colonies, the Argon
- Terran, the humanoid race in the wargaming series Warhammer 40,000.
- Terran, the birthplace of humanity in Forsaken.
- Terran Khanate, a playable race in Master of Orion: Conquer the Stars Collector's Edition.
- Terran Alliance, the human faction from the Galactic Civilizations game series.
- Tony Terran (1926–2017), Los Angeles session musician and trumpet player
- Jennifer Terran, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- Terran Sandwith (born 1972), retired Canadian professional ice hockey defenceman who played eight games in the National Hockey League
- Terran (grape), alternative name used in Eastern Europe for the Mondeuse Noire wine grape
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Terran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.