Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Terran in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Terran may refer to:
- Terran Federation (Starship Troopers), a government in the 1959 science fiction novel Starship Troopers
- Terran Trade Authority, the government in a collection of four large illustrated science fiction books
- Terran Federation (Blake's 7), a government in the science fiction TV series Blake's 7
- The Terran Empire, a mirror universe alternative to the United Federation of Planets in several episodes of the Star Trek franchise
- Terran (StarCraft), the name given to the exiled humans in the StarCraft science fiction series
- Terran Republic, the authoritarian government in the Planetside series
- Terran Federation (Starfire), a government in the Starfire board wargame universe
- Terrans, a humanoid race from the RTS game Star Command: Revolution
- Terran Confederation (Wing Commander), the primary human government in the Wing Commander science fiction series
- Terrans, the human faction from the game Galaxy on Fire
- Terrans, the human faction from the Solar System in the X series, named so to distinguish them from the descendants of their lost
- Terran, the humanoid race in the wargaming series Warhammer 40,000.
X-Universe colonies, the Argon
- Terran, the birthplace of humanity in Forsaken.
- Tony Terran (1926–2017), Los Angeles session musician and trumpet player
- Jennifer Terran, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- Terran Sandwith (born 1972), retired Canadian professional ice hockey defenceman who played eight games in the National Hockey League
- Terran (grape), alternative name used in Eastern Europe for the Mondeuse Noire wine grape
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Terran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.