Plummer before a Toronto Argonauts game in 2018.
|No. 47 – Toronto Argonauts|
June 20, 1993|
Orange Park, Florida
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||243 lb (110 kg)|
|High school:||Orange Park HS|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Roster status:||1-game injured list|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at CFL.ca|
Terrance Plummer (born June 20, 1993) is a Canadian football linebacker for the Toronto Argonauts of the Canadian Football League (CFL). He played college football at the University of Central Florida. He signed as an undrafted free agent with the Washington Redskins in 2015.
Plummer attended Orange Park High School in Orange Park, Florida, where he played football for coach Danny Green at all three linebacker positions including at the inside position as a senior. He received All-First Coast, all-conference and all-county recognition throughout his high school career. As a senior, he amassed over 110 tackles, five sack, two pass deflections and one forced fumble (two recoveries), helping lead the Raiders to a Class 6A Region I District 1 title and berth in the state regional final round. He was a 2010 nominee for the Florida Class 6A Mr. Football Award and was a member of the 2010 Florida Times Union All-First Coast Team, as well as an honorable mention FHSAA all-state in 2009. During his high school career, he led his team in tackling for three-straight seasons and also had eight touchdowns rushing. Plummer also lettered three years in basketball at Orange Park. He had a bench press of 350 pounds.
Viewed as a versatile linebacker prospect, Plummer was given a three-star rating from Rivals, ESPN and Scout. He was listed as the No. 70 outside linebacker nationally by ESPN.com and No. 84 from Scout.com. He picked the Knights over Arkansas, NC State, Vanderbilt and Cincinnati, among others.
|Ht||Wt||40-yard dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert jump||Broad||BP|
|5 ft 11 in
|4.90 s||1.64 s||2.79 s||4.41 s||7.16 s||33 1⁄2 in
|9 ft 3 in
|All values from Pro Day|
After going undrafted in the 2015 NFL Draft, Plummer was signed by the Washington Redskins on May 2, 2015. He put together a solid preseason as a middle linebacker and special teams contributor for the Redskins, finishing third on the team with 12 total tackles. On September 5, 2015, he was waived during final roster cuts before the start of the regular season, but signed to the team's practice squad the next day. Plummer was promoted to the active roster on September 19, 2015. Plummer played in three games, recording 1 special teams tackle, but was released October 5, 2015.
On October 27, 2015, the Minnesota Vikings signed Plummer to the practice squad. On December 1, 2015, he was released from practice squad. On December 8, 2015, Plummer was re-signed to the Vikings practice squad. On January 11, 2016, Plummer signed a reserve/future contract to the Minnesota Vikings. He was released on April 13, 2016. Then added again by the Minnesota Vikings on August 1, 2016. On August 30, 2016, Plummer was cut by the Vikings.
On October 17, 2016, Plummer signed a practice roster agreement with the Toronto Argonauts of the Canadian Football League. On December 1, 2016, Plummer re-signed with the Argonauts, and made the roster in 2017 as a reserve linebacker. During the playoffs, Plummer recorded an interception, which he returned for a touchdown to help Toronto win the CFL East finals and advance to the 105th Grey Cup, in which the Argos defeated the Calgary Stampeders.
- *Terrance Plummer | Central Florida, ILB : 2015 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile
- Walker, Andrew (May 7, 2015). "Redskins Sign 11 College Free Agents". Redskins.com. Retrieved May 7, 2015.
- "9/5: Redskins Make Roster Moves". Redskins.com. September 5, 2015. Retrieved September 5, 2015.
- "9/6: Redskins Make Roster Moves". Redskins.com. September 6, 2015. Retrieved September 22, 2015.
- "Redskins Sign Terrance Plummer To Active Roster". www.redskins.com. Retrieved 2016-05-14.
- "Redskins Re-Sign DL Frank Kearse; Release ILB Terrance Plummer; Sign Two to the Practice Squad - Washington D.C." Washington D.C. Retrieved 2016-05-14.
- "Vikings Announce Several Roster Moves". Vikings.com. October 27, 2015. Retrieved November 11, 2015.
- "Vikings Sign Minnesota Native John Lowdermilk To Practice Squad". www.vikings.com. Retrieved 2016-05-14.
- "Vikings Announce Several Roster Moves, Add 2 Safeties To 53-Man Roster". www.vikings.com. Retrieved 2016-05-14.
- "Vikings Sign 7 To Reserve / Future Contracts". www.vikings.com. Retrieved 2016-05-14.
- "Vikings Cut Linebackers Alex Singleton And Terrance Plummer - TPS". Today's Pigskin. 2016-04-13. Retrieved 2016-05-14.
- "Vikings Announce Roster Moves". Vikings.com. August 30, 2016.