From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up terrapin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A terrapin is a turtle living in fresh or brackish water.
Terrapin may also refer to:
- Terrapin (amphibious vehicle), a transport vehicle used for amphibious assault by the Allies during the Second World War
- "Terrapin" (song), a song by Syd Barrett from The Madcap Laughs, covered by Smashing Pumpkins and others
- HMS Terrapin (P323), a British ship
- Terrapin Beer Company
- Maryland Terrapins, the athletic teams of the University of Maryland
- Portable classroom or terrapin, a temporary building installed on the grounds of a school to provide additional classroom space
- Terrapin Station, a 1977 album by Grateful Dead
- Terrapene, the Latin name for the box turtle genus (which does not include terrapins)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Terrapin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.