Fede in 2014
|No. 78 – Miami Dolphins|
|Date of birth:||November 19, 1991|
|Place of birth:||Nyack, New York|
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||282 lb (128 kg)|
|High school:||Nyack (NY)|
|NFL Draft:||2014 / Round: 7 / Pick: 234|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 2, 2017|
Terrence Fede (born November 19, 1991) is an American football defensive end for the Miami Dolphins of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the Dolphins in the seventh round of the 2014 NFL Draft. He played college football at Marist.
Fede was drafted by the Miami Dolphins in the seventh round, 234th overall, in the 2014 NFL Draft. On December 21, 2014, Fede blocked a punt forcing a safety to win the game against the Minnesota Vikings. Fede was an occasional starter in 2015 when other players were injured. However, he injured his knee against the Atlanta Falcons in the 2016 preseason.
- "Terrence Fede Biography". Marist Red Foxes.
- Perkins, Chris (28 October 2014). "Haitian Dolphins Louis Delmas, Terrence Fede winning friends, influencing people". Retrieved 23 November 2014.
- "Terrence Fede Biography". GoRedFoxes.com. Retrieved 2017-01-06.
- "Recent news on Terrence Fede - Miami Dolphins - Rotoworld.com". www.rotoworld.com. Retrieved 2017-01-06.
- Sid Saraf (December 21, 2014). "Watch Dolphins beat the Vikings with a blocked punt for a safety". Retrieved December 20, 2015.
- "NOTEBOOK: Fede Gets First Team Work; Other Notes". Retrieved 2017-01-06.