Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up terrible in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Terrible, Le Terrible or El Terrible may refer to:
- HMS Terrible, eight British Royal Navy ships
- French ship Le Terrible, sixteen ships of the French Navy
- Terrible-class ship of the line, a French Navy class during the Napoleonic era
- The Terrible, the ship used by privateer William Death in 1756
- Herbst Gaming, a family-owned casino and slot route operator operating under the name Terrible's
- Terrible's Hotel and Casino, Paradise, Nevada
- Terrible Mountain (disambiguation), a list of peaks known as Terrible Mountain or Mount Terrible
- Mont Terri, a mountain in Switzerland, known as Mont Terrible during Napoleonic times
- Launceston Castle, Cornwall, England, known in the 16th century as Castle Terrible
- El Terrible, ring name of Mexican professional wrestler Damián Gutiérrez Hernández (born 1976)
- El Terrible, nickname of Mexican boxer Érik Morales (born 1976)
- nickname of Dan Turpin, a DC Comics character
- Mister Terrible, a DC Comics villain
- Dr. Terrible, presenter of the 2001 British anthology TV series Dr. Terrible's House of Horrible
- "Terrible" Tommy Ellis (born 1947), NASCAR driver in the 1960s and '70s
- Ted Lindsay (born 1925), Canadian retired National Hockey League player often called "Terrible Ted"
- Tommy O'Connor (criminal) (c. 1880-1951?), American gangster known as "Terrible Tommy"
- List of people known as the Terrible
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Terrible.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.